2013 Morgan Cup - The Ultimate Amateur Golf Event

Status
Not open for further replies.
Can't wait to see what's in store for us!

I can't wait to hear more about the matchups and the new format. This is really exciting! I've got my serious face on, ready to get this thing going!

And cookie, I love the jacket dude.

I am very excited to hear the final direction that is decided upon for the format. This will really help add a lot (more) to the event!

I can't wait to hear more about the matchups and the new format. This is really exciting! I've got my serious face on, ready to get this thing going!

And cookie, I love the jacket dude.

Thanks man, they really put out a great product - Cleveland staffers are EXTREMELY lucky to have them providing our apparel.

I got my serious face ready along with you. Also known as my "Sunday" face. :act-up:

Thanks man, they really put out a great product - Cleveland staffers are EXTREMELY lucky to have them providing our apparel.

I got my serious face ready along with you. Also known as my "Sunday" face. :act-up:

Hopefully its nothing like Tiger's.

I wish somewhere around here carried Cross apparel. I want to check some of this stuff out.

I wish somewhere around here carried Cross apparel. I want to check some of this stuff out.

I know it's not ideal, but fairwaystyles has only $4 returns. Not sure if you think it's worth the $4 or not though if you end up with wrong size or something.

I know it's not ideal, but fairwaystyles has only $4 returns. Not sure if you think it's worth the $4 or not though if you end up with wrong size or something.

I might just have to go that route. Is not ideal, but #supporttheMCsupporters

I might just have to go that route. Is not ideal, but #supporttheMCsupporters

That's a great tag colt. I hope others buy in as well.

Tapatalking on my iPhone 5!

Why can't I find the SeeMore Morgan cup putter sponsor thread?

Same here, no laughs out of me this year.

I wouldn't be surprised if the captains don't get to do the blind draw like last year where they just put out an order independently of one another. I realize that handicaps aren't the only thing that goes into the event, but some of the matchups were pretty much over before the first tee shot was hit based on the matchups. Just my opinion, of course.

I disagree somewhat. IN/Yorkem would be a great example. IN vs Lucas as well. Anything can happen in golf

Well I got my eye on the :seemore: DB4...

I disagree somewhat. IN/Yorkem would be a great example. IN vs Lucas as well. Anything can happen in golf
What about the bullfrog/Biggsy/Coolbreeze match? No one thought it would end the way it did. :act-up: Including me.

Use the pondering thread. Remember we are supposed to use all of the normal threads for Morgan cup equipment talk?
Yes I remember. I just can't find the right thread. I'm not a fan of the search engine.

What about the bullfrog/Biggsy/Coolbreeze match? No one thought it would end the way it did. :act-up:

Bullfrog you have not gotten the attention you deserve for that match. You were incredible that day. You were not expected to get any points and you came really close to getting 2

Bullfrog you have not gotten the attention you deserve for that match. You were incredible that day. You were not expected to get any points and you came really close to getting 2
Thank you! And I walked away with 1.5 points to be precise. :laughing: I am joking. But seriously 1.5.

I think my captain just said he had no faith in me. Lol kidding

Haha I didn't really think that through. They were tough matchups for you though. You were beastly

Nobody gave Seth and I a chance against JB/Breezy....and even though we didn't win...we did put up a valient effort...and even had the lead a couple of times.

I love the more serious tone to the cup coming! The competition was the thing I was most looking forward to since I was selected. I love doing battle and I'm excited to see what is to come.

So will slope edition laser rangefinders be allowed in the Morgan Cup? I think no, but I wanted to double check what GPS/Rangefinders will be allowed and which won't. Thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back