2013 Morgan Cup - The Ultimate Amateur Golf Event

Status
Not open for further replies.
First weekend all year thus far that I won't be touching a golf club. And I think I'm ok with that. #FamilyTime
Nothing wrong with that, First and formost family time is great, second of all I've actually found a break here and there to be good, let's the body rest as well!
Got the PUTTER TODAY BABY!!
That's awesome, pictures incoming I'm sure!!!

Nothing wrong with that, First and formost family time is great, second of all I've actually found a break here and there to be good, let's the body rest as well!

That's awesome, pictures incoming I'm sure!!!

Yup. Tons!!

100_0288_zps3e1f3a85.jpg

100_0287_zpsd0c2aa20.jpg

and one more for good measure!!

Haha. nice tease

Just wanted to give everyone a heads up. I have downloadedand adjusted the villa list. if you had to dates listed for arrival, I changed it to the early date. It seems as if everyone is leaving on the 29th. Castor arrives a day before everyone. (Castor if you need help with local lodging for the evening you arrive, please let me know. There is lodging cheaper than paying for a villa for one night on your own.

I have to submit the list to Tracy as they are starting to fill up and filling up fast. I will send out the complete spread sheet to everyone.

Ary/INgolfer - you guys are booking your own villas, correct? Please PM or text me if this changes and I will have you both added to the list

****Just an FYI, due to arrival dates and couple, you may be getting to know someone you don't know. I will do my best to make everyone comfortable but we have an odd number.

I want to keep the lodging confined to the emails, so lets try to keep the banter to a minimum in this thread. PM me or get me on the email or text. Thanks guys for making this very easy. Thank you Gordon for putting the spreadsheet together.

I really need to do a better job of getting around the forum and touching all the MC equipment threads. I feel lilke I'm missing alot of good stuff and lots of good discussion because I'm a little lost to where all the equipment discussions are happening... I have discovered that the B-Stone driver discussion is happening in the j40 thread, but I wouldn't have thought to look in there because its in a year or so old thread..so i just sort of get lost where the other discussions are going on. So I'm failing at my MC part as a forum member staying up on the equipment discussions with the different OE's.

Thanks Freddie for your work!

I really need to do a better job of getting around the forum and touching all the MC equipment threads. I feel lilke I'm missing alot of good stuff and lots of good discussion because I'm a little lost to where all the equipment discussions are happening... I have discovered that the B-Stone driver discussion is happening in the j40 thread, but I wouldn't have thought to look in there because its in a year or so old thread..so i just sort of get lost where the other discussions are going on. So I'm failing at my MC part as a forum member staying up on the equipment discussions with the different OE's.

Dude, no need to get down! All the equipment talk will be in that specific equipment's thread, j40 driver, amp cell driver thread, SeeMore thread, SPi experience, etc, etc. That had changed from last year to get more people involved instead of keeping it in the MC threads. Plus we're just getting in to the equipment ordering, haven't done much as of yet!

Dude, no need to get down! All the equipment talk will be in that specific equipment's thread, j40 driver, amp cell driver thread, SeeMore thread, SPi experience, etc, etc. That had changed from last year to get more people involved instead of keeping it in the MC threads. Plus we're just getting in to the equipment ordering, haven't done much as of yet!
Yeah thats what I'm figuring out. I guess maybe with as fast as threads move I wish maybe there was a little tag that could be added to the thread title that would identify the thread as a MC equipment thread. So when one is rolling the new post listings or just the general sub-forums that those equipment threads that relate to the MC could be picked out easily.

But I'm just trying my best and sometimes its hard to keep up with how fast certain threads move...

It appears a 3lb package from bridgestone will be arriving tomorrow.....hmm

Hmmm I didn't get any alert! That's exciting though!

It appears a 3lb package from bridgestone will be arriving tomorrow.....hmm

That's great news brother, refresh my memory. What did you order as far as specs go?

That's great news brother, refresh my memory. What did you order as far as specs go?

Well my driver order that will be here in a few weeks was the j40 445 at 10.5* with the attas t2 6 stiff shaft.

Well my driver order that will be here in a few weeks was the j40 445 at 10.5* with the attas t2 6 stiff shaft.

Ya I don't think it is our drivers. Possibly balls or a hat? Not sure!

I have my guess, but Ive come to expect the unexpected when it comes to Bridgestone!!

Balls!!? I have no clue

I have my guess, but Ive come to expect the unexpected when it comes to Bridgestone!!

You guys have seriously been getting the royal treatment. Awesome to see. My guess is gloves. Maybe towles.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back