2013 Morgan Cup - The Ultimate Amateur Golf Event

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sweet. My flights are Thursday morning to Monday morning.

Bags are really effing expensive to fly though, holy.

Oh and by the way, Bridgestone Golf rules!

Sweet. My flights are Thursday morning to Monday morning.

Bags are really effing expensive to fly though, holy.

You decide to fly? I thought you might have been driving.

Gotta fly Southwest dude!

You decide to fly? I thought you might have been driving.

Gotta fly Southwest dude!

Southwest doesn't fly into myrtle? Does it??

I've been avoiding the bstone staffer thread like the plague today.... I'm so excited!!!!!

Southwest doesn't fly into myrtle? Does it??

I've been avoiding the bstone staffer thread like the plague today.... I'm so excited!!!!!

No, nearest airport is Charleston, SC if using Southwest I believe.

That's a bit of a hike for someone with no car, is anyone else flying outta there?

It's about a 90 minute drive to True Blue...Rhino and I are flying into Charsleton on Monday and renting a car to drive in.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm planning on flying in on Thursday. I think it's just a little too far.

With being in pain from a dodgy dentist job and really busy at work it looks like i missed a crazy few days around here.

Very cool the Bridgestone and Cleveland guys are getting to order some drivers. Looking forward to seeing what everyone goes for

With being in pain from a dodgy dentist job and really busy at work it looks like i missed a crazy few days around here.

Very cool the Bridgestone and Cleveland guys are getting to order some drivers. Looking forward to seeing what everyone goes for

Cobra staffers are ordering also! Exciting times for sure.

great video guys.

Found myself just staring at the new staff bag last night. Seeing my name on the Bridgestone on the Bag, along with my name and the Morgan Cup Logo prominently showing below it made this all really hit home. This thing is real, it is truly The Ultimate Amateur Event and July is right around the corner!

Found myself just staring at the new staff bag last night. Seeing my name on the Bridgestone on the Bag, along with my name and the Morgan Cup Logo prominently showing below it made this all really hit home. This thing is real, it is truly The Ultimate Amateur Event and July is right around the corner!

Mine is in the living room and i spend lots of time just staring at it too

I know I'll be doing a lot of that once it get's here. But I'll need to keep it behind closed doors when the kids are awake and running around. I don't want to risk any accidents!!!

So we've had at least 1 who has submitted their driver order and asked for it to be changed already. *Raises Hand* Thanks for your patience Morgan!

I went up a weight class in my JDL.

So we've had at least 1 who has submitted their driver order and asked for it to be changed already. *Raises Hand* Thanks for your patience Morgan!

I went up a weight class in my JDL.

I almost did, was talked off of the ledge

Mine never leaves the living room. Except when I go upstairs for any extended period of time and I take it with me.

First weekend all year thus far that I won't be touching a golf club. And I think I'm ok with that. #FamilyTime

Got the PUTTER TODAY BABY!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back