2013 Morgan Cup - The Ultimate Amateur Golf Event

Status
Not open for further replies.
yeah that couldn't have worked out any better....

the women get "pampered" with the ease of flying.
the baby only has to endure a less than 2 hr flight.

MYR airport is so close to Garden City, and they arrive right around check-in time for our beach house.

meanwhile, brad and i pack up all the gear and enjoy our most excellent adventure to Myrtle. everybody wins.

MYR airport is so close to Garden City, and they arrive right around check-in time for our beach house.

meanwhile, brad and i pack up all the gear and enjoy our most excellent adventure to Myrtle. everybody wins.

We're gonna have so much more room for activities now!

We're gonna have so much more room for activities now!
If you two try to make bunk beds I know we're all in real trouble!!!

I'm trying to play in some cash games at our local club to get used to playing with added pressure, and playing as part of a team.

I played in a late afternoon weekly shamble for the first time tonight. I started off really tight, and was basically useless to my team for the first 3 holes. I then got settled in and we used my drive of the 3 of the last 6 holes, and used my score (5 man team, best 3 count) on the last 6 holes.

It felt good that I was able to settle down and play some solid golf.

I'm trying to play in some cash games at our local club to get used to playing with added pressure, and playing as part of a team.

I played in a late afternoon weekly shamble for the first time tonight. I started off really tight, and was basically useless to my team for the first 3 holes. I then got settled in and we used my drive of the 3 of the last 6 holes, and used my score (5 man team, best 3 count) on the last 6 holes.

Nice man ! Congrats on the solid golf dude!

That's gonna be really valuable come July. I'll be playing match play every week starting in my league in May. I really do enjoy match play.

cant wait to see what is coming from Bridgestone today!

Just getting a glance to the forum every now and then, but I'm so excited for you guys!!

Same here Mike, hope the UPS guy is ahead of schedule today and it gets to you early, and same thing if I've got a package coming today!

That is exciting! I don't know what it could be. It's a little strange that I didn't get an alert, usually that thing is spot on with them. Maybe Mike is just the Bridgestone staffer that they like the most! :alien: Haha.

That is exciting! I don't know what it could be. It's a little strange that I didn't get an alert, usually that thing is spot on with them. Maybe Mike is just the Bridgestone staffer that they like the most! :alien: Haha.

According to UPS, I've got some more stuff coming from Bridgestone coming tomorrow. It's unreal what Bridgestone is doing for their staffers.

You said it...not me.

But Ary has nixed that, cant wait to see whats in store this time!

Mike is easy to like. I got an email as well but I'm sure mine dropped after Mike's

I'm thinking it could be possibly an umbrella? I don't know if staffers got those last year or not? Bridgestone is crazy. My respect grows for them every single day being a part of this.

Pick me up on the way there!!

He is a THP staffer so when I asked if anyone else got it I figured that was why.

It's so exciting to wonder though! Imagine the possibilities!!

Oh and by the way, Bridgestone Golf rules!

package delivered!

I may be making my wife bring it to me at work, should be back in an hour or so with updates/pics

package delivered!

I may be making my wife bring it to me at work, should be back in an hour or so with updates/pics

Very cool. I can't wait to see what it is

package delivered!

Do it, she's got to be able to be bribed with something!

Looking forward to seeing what you get!

Dude that's awesome. I'm gonna steal your strategy and start making my wife bring me stuff to my work lol. Can't wait to see some pics!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back