2013 Morgan Cup - The Ultimate Amateur Golf Event

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm guessing its golf balls, but you never know with the MC sponsors! Can't wait to see what you got mike.

Awesome, can't wait to see the pictures!

Any updates on the Bstone stuff?

Edit: Just realized that was a little premature, I usually don;t have the problem. Can't wait to see what comes in today!

Heading to airport to head back to Cali looking forward to getting my staff bag and whatever this mystery package may be. That is if it is MC related.

Could be a multitude of things. Can't wait to see what you got Mike

Geez mike, I read through the thread and nothing. Come on man! Stand and deliver!

Any updates on the Bstone stuff?

Edit: Just realized that was a little premature, I usually don;t have the problem. Can't wait to see what comes in today!

Sure Jesse.... Sure.... :alien:

meet us in W-S, and you got it!
we should have room for you, you're just a little guy...

This is possible! But only for Tyno

Damn't Mike tell your wife to hurry up.

I have a guess. And I bet I am right...

Interested to see what it is too.

I'm now tuned into the thread and ready for everything MC 2013!

Mike takes a long time to eat lunch

Relax gotta upload pics

Guys we know everybody is excited, but lets remember to keep mundane banter at a minimum please in this thread. Thanks.

4months from today we will be crowning a 2013 MC champion. 4 solid teams with 4 solid captains will take to the fairways of True Blue and Caledonia to decide who gets to carry the honor of being called the MC champion.

Equipment is being order, bags have and are arriving. Travel plans are being made and the hype is building.

Who will you route for? What team will win? What do you want to see while we are there? 4 months is going to fly by and there is still room for volunteers. Get excited people, this MC is going to be all about you!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back