2013 Morgan Cup - The Ultimate Amateur Golf Event

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jeez, Im trying to get a match in against a team dotcommer and hes ducking me!

Quack!

Kinda like when I asked you to play nine holes :D

There's a difference between no time and Buck not wanting to lose to me.

No time? Interesting and buck lose to you, interesting again.

No time? Interesting and buck lose to you, interesting again.

I was on a vacation with my girlfriend. I can't ditch her to play a round. Not even for a few hours. That's not the way my relationship works and I'm content with that in this stage of it.

Yeah man. Buck lose to me.

As it reads:
zynyve6y.jpg

Spoiler
the above conversation did not happen exact as it was written, but you get the idea

A bad nailjob can destroy a perfectly good grip.

I was on a vacation with my girlfriend. I can't ditch her to play a round. Not even for a few hours. That's not the way my relationship works and I'm content with that in this stage of it.

Yeah man. Buck lose to me.

As it reads:
zynyve6y.jpg

Spoiler
the above conversation did not happen exact as it was written, but you get the idea

Dude, you should read the forum. I asked you to play in MB at the MC. I know you don't like......my odor but come on. I want to tee it with ya. Seriously!!!

Buck has to get his hair done?

Buck is going to look so good all primped out.

Haha poor Buck. Nails can bring an outfit together though.

wow guess i missed all the fun today! my nails do look good.... i'm not biting them worried about the MC, formats and the matchups! :alien: i got talking to Mitch today about some of the matches and stuff and the nerves a bit. i honestly still don't think i'll be to nervous because i know i'll be having a good time win lose or draw on any of my matches!

OK i've been drinking (a lot) today and playing golf. All i know is I GOT THIS S**T

#bringit #THPMC #MOFO

I got Buck to get little x hot bombs on his nails, its cute!

Boom! It wouldn't be an MC thread without some drunken Kelly posting

I thought Wadesworld mentioned something about it.

I will start coordinating these tomorrow. Note that I only plan to do Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday. If you're playing before that, you're on your own.

I will start coordinating these tomorrow. Note that I only plan to do Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday. If you're playing before that, you're on your own.

Cool! I'll take care of my lonely monday :D

Ryler and I made the front page of the local newspaper! It is the same Bridgestone photo I posted a couple days ago

IMAG0613_zps7c351dd3.jpg

Ryler and I made the front page of the local newspaper! It is the same Bridgestone photo I posted a couple days ago

IMAG0613_zps7c351dd3.jpg

Very cool! Congrats!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back