2013 PGA Show Coverage

Freddie and Cookie rubbing elbows with the big dogs!

Seeing the SCOR pictures made me think about this, but it is really interesting to me that really there is not that much new out across the wedge line from most of the manufacturers prior to the show this year (unless I've missed the releases). I know Cleveland has some new versions out, but they are one of the few of the major players that do I think.

JB is giving up the mic to these guys? Can't wait to see 'em #BringIt!

Love seeing Cookie and Freddie doing some interviews! Can't wait to see them!

Seeing the SCOR pictures made me think about this, but it is really interesting to me that really there is not that much new out across the wedge line from most of the manufacturers prior to the show this year (unless I've missed the releases). I know Cleveland has some new versions out, but they are one of the few of the major players that do I think.
I've thought about that too, not much new in the world of wedges, really.

These AMP Cell Pro irons are MONEY!! My guess is that we see at least 4, if not 5 sets at the MC. How can you NOT?!?

stay away from my irons Jake...

I dont like the limited edition one I posted either.

ahhh, i love subtle grammar correction humor. i got ya War Eagle...probably the only one, but i got ya. well done.

I've thought about that too, not much new in the world of wedges, really.

Unless they are planning on a different release schedule, it just seems odd to me since wedges wear more that other equipment which would generally imply pretty good sales. Particularly with Callaway, wedges seem like an area where they could really make some advances due to falling so far behind other brands (at least in my opinion). Maybe there is logic in spreading out the releases so that you don't dilute the other stories you have to tell.

Golf Channel personnel are out in full force on Twitter hyping an announcement scheduled for 1:00 p.m. Apparently deals with Morning Drive.

Not sure when the announcement was made, but the story on their website says 7 days a week live now, along with a much larger studio and new on-air talent. I'd say things are looking up for that show.

A hopping Pukka booth

BBZZv56CQAICLVa.jpg:large

Unless they are planning on a different release schedule, it just seems odd to me since wedges wear more that other equipment which would generally imply pretty good sales. Particularly with Callaway, wedges seem like an area where they could really make some advances due to falling so far behind other brands (at least in my opinion). Maybe there is logic in spreading out the releases so that you don't dilute the other stories you have to tell.

I too was looking for new wedge offerings at this years PGA show. But undoubtedly, most, if not all, the companies that have Drivers will emphasize that. Most amateurs are diluted with the thought that hitting the long ball will make their game better. And the golf companies are keen to this idea so they play right along and advertise and push those items which probably will generate more revenue for them and ROI than wedges

Tapping away on my S3

Some Cross Gear

BBZa4ebCQAAmrcN.jpg:large

The Cleveland staffers will definitely be looking sharp this year! May pick some up myself based on all the great feedback here.

A look at the packed Taylormade Booth

BBZcLsnCMAA4t3h.jpg:large

Am I the only one that thinks the whole warpaint thing from TMag is a little silly?

Jman did the interview with SeeMore earlier, everyone getting into the mix!

Jman did the interview with SeeMore earlier, everyone getting into the mix!

nice, thats awesome you guys are getting a "taste" of it!

I saw someone on twitter with the new yellow TM Lethal hat. I went and found one online and bought it. Want!

Did I miss a vid link for that one?.....really interested!

Usually videos only come in the evening after they get back to their rooms.

Back