2013 THP Invitational Series #1 - Texas - Sponsored By Callaway Golf

THP will have most of the new Callaway line on board the Tour Van for demo use before the round.

Looking forward to swinging some X-Hots.

There will be a select few LH items available.

Excellent, thanks for that JB. Not sure about other parts of the country but it can be hard to find left handed clubs here for demo purposes

THP will have most of the new Callaway line on board the Tour Van for demo use before the round.

Lets see, if the round starts at 9:30 and the Sun comes up around 7:30 (DLS) then 2 hours of testing!!! Gotta make sure I don't wear myself out by start time haha.

Zeff.....hummmm. I don't think I have his number. Cookie?

I don't have it but I did see him in this thread after JB posted that note. Hopefully he has replied!

I don't have it but I did see him in this thread after JB posted that note. Hopefully he has replied!

I replied to Morgan today, I'm fighting through kidney stones and it is all I can do to get through work everyday. If I feel better by the invitational I'll be there and can just play as a single or something....I really do not want to miss this!

I replied to Morgan today, I'm fighting through kidney stones and it is all I can do to get through work everyday. If I feel better by the invitational I'll be there and can just play as a single or something....I really do not want to miss this!

Hang in there man, hope you get to feeling better

I hope you feel better and get those stones cleared up quickly Zeff.

Good luck Zeff, but as someone that has gone through that, do not play in that kind of pain. Its awful.

I feel your pain!!! I passed one in Dec. the size of a popcorn kernel.. #$*%* it hurt. Took 2 months to pass

Sent from my DROID X2

I feel your pain!!! I passed one in Dec. the size of a popcorn kernel.. #$*%* it hurt. Took 2 months to pass

Sent from my DROID X2

Wow. That's hugemangeous. I am surprised they didn't zap that one for you.

Didn't go to doc. Knew the problem, drank LOTS of water, waited.

Sent from my DROID X2

Didn't go to doc. Knew the problem, drank LOTS of water, waited.

Sent from my DROID X2

Went to the Doc, got some Vicodin and anti inflammatories, drinking gallons of water and it just sits there! You have no idea how much this is pissing me off!

looks like were gonna have a teaser for the #granddaddy in Texas. knowing i made the choice to make this trip happen keeps getting better and better every day! can't wait to get down there.

Went to the Doc, got some Vicodin and anti inflammatories, drinking gallons of water and it just sits there! You have no idea how much this is pissing me off!

Pun intended?

looks like were gonna have a teaser for the #granddaddy in Texas. knowing i made the choice to make this trip happen keeps getting better and better every day! can't wait to get down there.
I hear ya. You realize how ticked we'd be if we didn't decide to go to this?

For the record, we must beat team callaway in dallas now that all of this grandaddy talk has started.

For the record, we must beat team callaway in dallas now that all of this grandaddy talk has started.

I agree! No better way than to crush their spirits.

I love prequels!!

Yeah boys, it's on us to teach them fear and respect for THP'ers

Make them change their name from #zoocrew to #SCHOOLED_CREW

Last edited:
Nothing like a little extra motivation!!

It's killing me not being able to go to this now, if this is where it goes down, Have No Mercy!

Back