2013 THP Invitational Series - Texas - Kicks Off In March

Status
Not open for further replies.
What do you mean? Of course there will be great golf, Nate will be playing!

I should have clarified that I was only speaking for myself! Ha

5 Saturdays in March & this the one I have no chance of.

Android by choice.

Bummer, I will miss this one, another golf outing the week before will keep me from this.
Maybe the next one will be in TN or Mississippi I hope.

Shortly after the holidays we will have all the details up for this one including signup.

I truly can't wait!

I have been watching religiously for the sign up announcement. Very excited for these events.

I have been watching religiously for the sign up announcement. Very excited for these events.

Me too....I have a feeling this will fill to the 32 limit very quickly.

Thought I missed the sign up for a minute. That was a relief and glad to see that I hadn't!

That doesn't sound right......damn vodka. You get the point. I'm excited!!

11.5 hours. I think I'll make this one as well.

Just waiting on some final details and then we will have signups ready for this one. Just a few more days.

Just waiting on some final details and then we will have signups ready for this one. Just a few more days.

Just curious...do we need to go ahead and pay for the tournament when we sign up or do we pay when we get there?

Awesome news, can't wait

Just curious...do we need to go ahead and pay for the tournament when we sign up or do we pay when we get there?

You pay at the time of signup. Then when you arrive, you check in with us at the Tour Van.

You pay at the time of signup. Then when you arrive, you check in with us at the Tour Van.

Sweet. Just needed to let the wife/accountant know.

I sure hope I get a chance to play in my first THP event. I've read so much great stuff on here about events that I've been hoping one would come to Texas so I could attend. I'm ready to divvy-up, and if confirmed I'm in, I'll settle with the Mrs at that point. Here's hoping!!!

Hey girl hey!!!!

I will have I verify work and timing when I get back to SF the 2nd and will know fo sho'

He's in.

I don't like your antics.

Call me crazy, but this thing might fill up fast by signup time! I know it's early but from the people that have posted and some others that are pondering, I count 15-20 right now! That's leaving 10-12 spots up for grabs!

It's Texas, it's going to fill up fast

TapaTalk from the iPhone

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back