2013 Ultimate Weekend of Golf - Itinerary

For some reason, I was looking into flights for the Outing tonight, actually found nonstops on Delta from Boston for $209 round trip. I guess I should wait for signups to actually confirm that I'm in this thing, but considering I paid more than that for flights last year, I almost pulled the trigger tonight.

209 direct round trip is a hell of a deal to fly anywhere these days.

Delta is running some good deals right now, was looking at other flights yesterday. Hopefully it will continue

I can't wait to meet the_paulo! First I meet an Irishman at TMC, and now a Scotsman at the outing! How freaking cool is that

Looking forward to meeting you too dude! Can't wait to tell everyone at home that I got the chance to buy a beer for Chunky's friend. :D

Unfortunately no cheap flights from over here, but I still know it'll be worth every penny and more. Far too excited for this early in the process!

Looking forward to meeting you too dude! Can't wait to tell everyone at home that I got the chance to buy a beer for Chunky's friend. :D

Unfortunately no cheap flights from over here, but I still know it'll be worth every penny and more. Far too excited for this early in the process!

I knew you were thinking about coming, must have missed your post that made it final. It'll be good to finally meet you.

I knew you were thinking about coming, must have missed your post that made it final. It'll be good to finally meet you.

Can't wait dude. :D

Still got to get all the details sorted, but I've cleared it all with the boss and she's looking forward to it too. Hoping to perhaps get the in-laws over with us and make it part of a longer holiday. Might as well!

I would book it Amol. It's worth the risk at that price

Can't wait dude. :D

Still got to get all the details sorted, but I've cleared it all with the boss and she's looking forward to it too. Hoping to perhaps get the in-laws over with us and make it part of a longer holiday. Might as well!

That's awesome. Last year the wife and I stayed a full week and had a blast.

209 direct round trip is a hell of a deal to fly anywhere these days.

I would book it Amol. It's worth the risk at that price

I'm thinking about it. I would have to fly back home on Monday, as opposed to Sunday like I did this year. I seem to remember that this year quite a few people stayed until Monday, correct?

I'm thinking about it. I would have to fly back home on Monday, as opposed to Sunday like I did this year. I seem to remember that this year quite a few people stayed until Monday, correct?

I didn't leave until Tuesday bro. There were plenty of people around Monday too.

Everytime I see the forum buzzing over a MC announcement, I am reminded how awesome it was to attend my first THP event. Great.

Everytime I see the forum buzzing over a MC announcement, I am reminded how awesome it was to attend my first THP event. Great.

I keep waiting for the next outing notice. I know it's gonna be soon but the wait is killer.

Can I send my deposit in? Please?

Back