2013 Ultimate Weekend of Golf - Itinerary

We did have a good match, back and forth the whole round. This year though I think I will take a demo set out on the course with me vs. using my own stuff. Dont' get those chances often, and that might be one regret from this years outing was not taking a demo set out for the rounds.

Yea, demoing the Cleveland 588 mb/cb combo was a nice option. I plan on doing the same next year but perhaps the entire bag

Yea, demoing the Cleveland 588 mb/cb combo was a nice option. I plan on doing the same next year but perhaps the entire bag

Not sure what I will do, but I hope to be taking a possible set of Morgan Cup irons out to test..

Just reading through the itinerary is exciting! Live demo day, just how much fun is that going to be for the participants AND the rest of THP? :D

Especially since you will be there. We will have to work on captions so everybody can understand.

Especially since you will be there. We will have to work on captions so everybody can understand.

Naw I got this dude covered. We are going to sing us an Elvis duet song at one of the villa crawls for all ya'lls pleasure. Don't let my dog Duke and your dog Ellie out of the Tour van unless they got a good set of ear plugs :bulgy-eyes:

Naw I got this dude covered. We are going to sing us an Elvis duet song at one of the villa crawls for all ya'lls pleasure. Don't let my dog Duke and your dog Ellie out of the Tour van unless they got a good set of ear plugs :bulgy-eyes:

I was going to answer the first comment by JB, until Ole Gray just knocked it out the park with this answer. I am, after all, just a hunk-a hunk-a burnin love.

I'd like to think I'd add an extra dimension to live demo day. Maybe we could play 'guess the meaning of the Scottish word' with the forum and give out prizes? :D

Glad there is so much excitement around this one. I know that some are more interested in the Morgan Cup, but I am an outing guy. More THPers, more golf, more demo equipment, more contests. Both great events, and I am glad that so many of you had a great time last year and are coming back for this year.

I love the outings. I have been to 2 of them, and 1 Morgan Cup, and if I were given a choice between the 2, I would choose the outing every time. They are just about fun. Show up and enjoy, no additional prep work required.

I was going to answer the first comment by JB, until Ole Gray just knocked it out the park with this answer. I am, after all, just a hunk-a hunk-a burnin love.

I'd like to think I'd add an extra dimension to live demo day. Maybe we could play 'guess the meaning of the Scottish word' with the forum and give out prizes? :D

I can't wait to meet the_paulo! First I meet an Irishman at TMC, and now a Scotsman at the outing! How freaking cool is that

Glad there is so much excitement around this one. I know that some are more interested in the Morgan Cup, but I am an outing guy. More THPers, more golf, more demo equipment, more contests. Both great events, and I am glad that so many of you had a great time last year and are coming back for this year.

So glad I jumped on an open spot after someone dropped out for the '12 outing, weekend I will never forget. So much fun and I cant wait to hopefully do it again in '13.

Dan we're glad you came too but our livers aren't....jello shot king

So glad I jumped on an open spot after someone dropped out for the '12 outing, weekend I will never forget. So much fun and I cant wait to hopefully do it again in '13.

Dan we're glad you came too but our livers aren't....jello shot king

Hahaha...I was thinking the same thing. Those jello shots were murder. Can't wait to see you there again next year guys.

For some reason, I was looking into flights for the Outing tonight, actually found nonstops on Delta from Boston for $209 round trip. I guess I should wait for signups to actually confirm that I'm in this thing, but considering I paid more than that for flights last year, I almost pulled the trigger tonight.

That is an awesome deal ary. You should have done it...hehe

That is an awesome deal ary. You should have done it...hehe

Don't tempt me! Or you could just open up signups for me tonight and wait to do it for everyone else a little later. :alien:

For some reason, I was looking into flights for the Outing tonight, actually found nonstops on Delta from Boston for $209 round trip. I guess I should wait for signups to actually confirm that I'm in this thing, but considering I paid more than that for flights last year, I almost pulled the trigger tonight.

Damn that's a great price

Don't tempt me! Or you could just open up signups for me tonight and wait to do it for everyone else a little later. :alien:

You trying to slide in the back door huh :nono:. Just kidding of course as an outing would not be an outing without Ary :thumb:

You trying to slide in the back door huh :nono:. Just kidding of course as an outing would not be an outing without Ary :thumb:

So the woodshed has a back door on it? You learn something new every day.

So the woodshed has a back door on it? You learn something new every day.

haha for you buddy, I will have Idrops work on that asap :D

I'd book it asap man. Didn't they say it took about a week for the 60 spots last year to fill up? That's plenty of time!

Just like ary, some cheap flights out of BWI too. Sign ups can't come soon enough!

That's a great price....I might have had to do it..hehe

After the CLT outing, im going to have to try and make it down if i can.

Back