2013 Ultimate Weekend of Golf - Itinerary

JB

Follow @THPGolf on Social Media
Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
The 2013 THP Golf Outing & Demo Day is going to be something special. If you take a look through many of the 2012 threads post event such as the picture thread, recap thread and others, you will see what kind of golf outing this is and I can safely say that the 2013 event will be even better. We thought it would be a good time to give everybody the itinerary for the event and let everybody know that signup will begin in October and full details such as when and pricing will be up before then.

Itinerary
Thursday Evening - Meet & Greet for those that arrive at the Reunion will be at Eleven (not the time), which is the restaurant bar located on the 11th floor of the resort. This indoor/outdoor rooftop lounge with pool offers stunning views, handcrafted cocktails and great music and is a perfect setting for everybody to get acquainted.

Friday Morning & Afternoon - All Day Demo Day will be filled with the latest and the greatest in the world of equipment and of course this year has a special twist. This year will be a first of its kind as attendees will be participating in the first ever live streaming equipment review involving full interaction with the THP forum. There will be a break for lunch midday (lunches supplied by THP) and a huge putting contest that will also air live to the forum via streaming video. Add to that shaft testing, launch monitor fitting and of course more clubs than you could imagine. Demo Day is a mandatory part of the THP Outing this year.

Friday Evening - THP Banquet Dinner & Wheel of Destiny come into play. The banquet is hosted by GolferGal and myself as a thanks for coming to our special weekend. Anybody that has been to one of our events knows the food will be exceptional and the prizes will be insane. I can tell you guys/gals this year the prize list will be by far the biggest and best THP has ever done. The wheel can be your best friend or your worst nightmare and it is always an amazing amount of fun. If you want to see a taste of what the Ultimate THP Raffle is like, then click here and watch the videos.

Saturday Morning - Rounds with THPers. THP Organized foursomes tee off one by one off the 1st tee as everybody watches and cheers. Lots of fun as you get to play Reunion's Palmer course.

Saturday Afternoon - Free time to tee it up again during the replay rounds as it is included in the weekend package.

Saturday Evening - The THP Villa Crawl is back! Join your villa mates to create the ultimate destination stop of food and drink and watch as attendees stop in and then vote on which was their favorite. Best villa of the crawl will have each participant earning a prize.

Sunday Morning - Rounds with THPers. THP organized foursomes tee off one by one off the 1st tee as everybody watches and cheers. Lots of fun as you get to play Reunion's Watson course.

More News Coming Soon

Links to other 2013 Outing Info
THP Announces Reunion Resort as Host of the 2013 Ultimate Weekend of Golf
A look at the accommodations at Reunion Resort
Mark Your Calendars as Dates are Announced

And you never know what THP has up their sleeves as far as more surprises go...

This is awesome! I am so excited to see the live streaming

The live streaming is going to make this Outing better than those before it.

• Admin
So glad the Saturday/Sunday morning rounds are all off the first tee. That makes for some fun times as everyone's nerves go sky high.

Sounds awesome!

- love that the putting contest will be aired live!
- excited that instead of a shotgun start, we get to watch everyone tee off, bring the pressure!! ha
- VILLA CRAWL!! nuff said

Man, that sounds great. The meet and greet venue makes me want to go right now.

I also liked this:

Demo Day is a mandatory part of the THP Outing this year.

Sounds awesome as usual. I dont want to get my hopes up as they were smashed last year but I would love to make it down there.

shaping up to be another awesome THP event!

Oh, bring your sand games. I think there may be more sand than grass on the Watson course.

The live streaming is going to be so cool. Great idea THP! Oh and I love seeing the villa crawl back again as well, that was awesome this year!

The villa crawl was great this past May so I am looking forward to that. Nothing can top the putting drama we had this year ala pmoa vs 'drink in mouth' Hanks.

What a great list of events, something to look forward to. The roof top bar is very nice!

Does anybody else have daydreams running through their heads?

I love the live streaming, that's going to be really cool and the Villa crawl should get some good posts going lol. This is going to be awesome.

- rooftop lounge for the meet and greet sounds awesome! Judging by some of the pictures it looks like a perfect spot for this.
- I still think the Live Streaming is going to be wicked cool. Add to that the putter contest being live will be even better.
- unlimited golf is back! these courses are very nice and should provide plenty of opportunities for people to get out for multiple rounds
- always a fan of the THP Dinner. Can't wait to see what's on the menu

Fantastic news JB.
The live web cam on demo day is genius.
This let's viewer's that couldn't make for one reason or another experience THP attendees findings at the Demo day.

First tee nerves are there at outings as well (for me at least), so it should give people a miniature taste of the MC.

I loved the Villa Crawl and know that will be a highlight for many.

- rooftop lounge for the meet and greet sounds awesome! Judging by some of the pictures it looks like a perfect spot for this.
- I still think the Live Streaming is going to be wicked cool. Add to that the putter contest being live will be even better.
- unlimited golf is back! these courses are very nice and should provide plenty of opportunities for people to get out for multiple rounds
- always a fan of the THP Dinner. Can't wait to see what's on the menu

I got "lost" at the 1st MC and somehow made it to Eleven. Spectacular views of the property and I would imagine some amazing conversations taking place up there.

I wonder if we get to vote on dinner? Please!

And you never know what THP has up their sleeves as far as more surprises go...

This should have everyone wetting their pants about now.

Did some people actually not make it to Demo Day last time? Crazy!

This sounds like an absolute blast. I'm really hoping that I can do this. I have a couple months to get approval from the "boss."

Wow this sounds like an amazing event.

Return of the Villa Crawl!!!!

Just dont ask me for directions.

Live putting contest, that is awesome. This year Im going to win it with a massively anchored long putter.

Very cool itinerary. That will be a really fun event for all in attendance.

I got "lost" at the 1st MC and somehow made it to Eleven. Spectacular views of the property and I would imagine some amazing conversations taking place up there.

I wonder if we get to vote on dinner? Please!

Man that dinner last year was out of this world Delicious.

Back