2013 Ultimate Weekend of Golf - Itinerary

Yup that was a good night, until Mattycrack won the 50 cal. I wanted that putter so bad.

Haha, that was all you talked about the whole dinner...Man that was a good night. I'm looking forward to the dinner again in 2013.

I can't remember who got called up 3 times in a row it seemed and was shot down each and every time?

I can't remember who got called up 3 times in a row it seemed and was shot down each and every time?

Wasn't it Sighman? I believe he finally won a putter..

Yup that was a good night, until Mattycrack won the 50 cal. I wanted that putter so bad.

That was interesting to say the least. Sadly, it turned out how we all thought it would.

I can't wait to get called up there this year.

Oh yes, you will find me here next May. Is this beautiful or what???

424744_10151110887624407_1873516442_n.jpg

That is one fun hole. I was either just in or just in front of that right hand greenside bunker. The Palmer Course is a blast.

One of the few good shots I hit all weekend. Eagle for me on that one. Drove it and then made the 15 footer or so.

I can't wait for all the details on this!!

I am thinking of taking vacation sometime in December-February to check these courses out.

Glad there is so much excitement around this one. I know that some are more interested in the Morgan Cup, but I am an outing guy. More THPers, more golf, more demo equipment, more contests. Both great events, and I am glad that so many of you had a great time last year and are coming back for this year.

Oh yes, you will find me here next May. Is this beautiful or what???

424744_10151110887624407_1873516442_n.jpg

Just one of the many great holes at this resort. May will be fun for sure.

Glad there is so much excitement around this one. I know that some are more interested in the Morgan Cup, but I am an outing guy. More THPers, more golf, more demo equipment, more contests. Both great events, and I am glad that so many of you had a great time last year and are coming back for this year.
In my top three for golf weekends. I can't wait til next year. I'll be getting a mini fix in Atlanta...can not wait!

Me Too! that is a sweet Putter! i can't believe he called that he was gonna win that putter and held up the ticket and than won it. I know i love my TM autographed stuff i won. sitting right next to my putter rack as we speak. i'm still not sure Staples didn't switch out the dustin johnson ball with one he signed while i was sleeping!

Outings remind me of a family reunion. There's a lot of buzz just from people seeing each other again, and then everyone making new friends.

I'm really hoping I can attend this one. Seeing old friends, meeting new ones...the family comes together at the outing.

Me Too! that is a sweet Putter! i can't believe he called that he was gonna win that putter and held up the ticket and than won it. I know i love my TM autographed stuff i won. sitting right next to my putter rack as we speak. i'm still not sure Staples didn't switch out the dustin johnson ball with one he signed while i was sleeping!

He did call it. That would be funny if he did switch them, the ball says " Hi Buck, Staples was here".

Outings remind me of a family reunion. There's a lot of buzz just from people seeing each other again, and then everyone making new friends.

QFT.
It's amazing the look I get on people's faces when I explain that I am going to florida to golf with a bunch of guys I met on the internet. Especially for the first one, they were shocked that I could know people well enough online to WANT to meet them. I get the same looks when I explain how I ended up with some of my groomsmen... "oh! I met him on the internet!"

I'm excited for this as well. I can't wait to see some old friends and all the new outing attendees as well.

I'm excited for this as well. I can't wait to see some old friends and all the new outing attendees as well.

can't wait to see what pants you wear this year! i still can't believe you wore pants in florida in that heat!

can't wait to see what pants you wear this year! i still can't believe you wore pants in florida in that heat!
But he did look good. One heck of a player. We will have a rematch

I'm not saying, but just saying nothing like attending a THP Tour Van Event to give one a small taste of the friendships that THP can build.

Not sure. I have to see what I pick up over the winter and spring, but I think some plaid is in order the next one... I've got my eye on a pair of Sligos, and with the 20% off at Fairway Styles I might convince myself to pull the trigger.

But he did look good. One heck of a player. We will have a rematch

We did have a good match, back and forth the whole round. This year though I think I will take a demo set out on the course with me vs. using my own stuff. Dont' get those chances often, and that might be one regret from this years outing was not taking a demo set out for the rounds.

Cant wait till signups. Im itchin to meet ya,ll and play some awesome golf and do villa crawls

Back