2013 WGC Accenture Match Play Championship Brackets

Sweet, thanks again for setting this up!! Looking forward to watching some coverage today on the old iPad while working.

How are you watching on the iPad....do tell? Slingbox?

Top man Nate thanks for organising.

I have signed up and made my selections :)

Not a problem!! Enjoy doing it.

I'm gonna buy you a beer next moth for setting this up Nate. Thanks Man! And thanks to all the prize contributors as well!!!

I like the sounds of that.............

I am so excited for this tournament. Work will keep me from being able to watch it unfortunately. But, this is one of my favorite tournaments of the year.

Sorry to see that last years champ didn't get a bracket entered for this year...........

How are you watching on the iPad....do tell? Slingbox?

Not a problem!! Enjoy doing it.

I like the sounds of that.............

Sorry to see that last years champ didn't get a bracket entered for this year...........

TWC iPad app.

Ahhh, so your the one guy that has TWC!

Yep....and pay out the wazoo for it. Need a change but waiting for better providers to hopefully hit my area.

Rainy and in the 40's, beautiful AZ weather! haha

sorry guys wrong thread

Last edited:
Chris Wood from where I live and have played a few groups behind him in a little county comp, come on Chris!

interesting move to put henley and charl in there

Doesnt picking two guys who play each other in the first round kind of defeat the purpose?

nope, guaranteed winner lol

I was short on time just picked guys without looking at who they were playing

I had a real tough time picking my THP Fantasy lineup and not picking guys who were going to face each other early!!!

I had a real tough time picking my THP Fantasy lineup and not picking guys who were going to face each other early!!!
Totally didn't even think about that. Ugh! (goes off to see how bad I screwed up this week!)

I just need to have the winner this week, anything else would be a bonus

Crap. ZJ is 3 down to Jason Day. He's in my finals match. Booooo.

Chris Wood from where I live and have played a few groups behind him in a little county comp, come on Chris!

I like watching him because he is so incredibly lanky. I am pretty sure his arms are longer than his clubs. Apparently, the organizers took the low-laying fruit and paired him against another tall dude.

I like watching him because he is so incredibly lanky. I am pretty sure his arms are longer than his clubs. Apparently, the organizers took the low-laying fruit and paired him against another tall dude.

Haha, it's cool to see someone from my town playing. Yea, he isn't the shortest!

we've got a wind chill of -1 today, they can stop complaining about the weather in arizona anytime now, k thanks.:alien:

Crap. ZJ is 3 down to Jason Day. He's in my finals match. Booooo.

Down 4 now.. I have him losing to Schwartzel, but if Schwartzel loses it doesnt matter I will be done more than likely

I took Donaldson and Oleson. Bit of a flyer, but they were cheap and I'll get SOMETHING out of one of them.

Another #BEATEMDOWN alert: Justin Rose already 4-up after 5 holes versus KJ Choi.

Well, I'm screwed.

Day is murdering ZJ and Dufner is 2 down to Sterne.

Both guys are in my final.

Coverage just started on this side. Looks like 2 Irish lads will be flying home today that sucks.

Poulter puts tee shot into desert, hits provisional. Gallacher takes 3w off the tee and into play.. And shanks his second into the desert. Whoops!

Back