2014 #TheGrandaddy Live Update Thread

Caught up and my jaw is on the floor for you all. Have a great evening and make us all proud tomorrow!!

Steve(Heez) what did you get fit for ?

Hey Brian, trying to get all caught up. Here's what I was fit for...

Ended up with the following.

Big Bertha Alpha 9.5(10.5 head) w/Speeder 565 Stiff GC up
BB V series 3 & 5 wood w/ Speeder 565 Stiff
BB 22 degree 4 hybrid w/Speeder
Apex 5-A XP95 shafts 1 degree flat
MackDaddy Tour 54/58 1 degree flat
Odyssey Tank #7 w/ SS Flatso <--- that bad boy is a winner

I'm really excited about the whole thing. Going through a fitting was an incredible experience and seeing the adjustments tweak spin and ball flight. Just awesome.

I'm an idiot didn't think to take a photo of my fitting but here's my bag.

815 Diamana S+ 62
815 3w Diamana S+ 72
815 19° hybrid
Apex 4i - 6i KBS Tour V 110
Apex Pro 7i - AW KBS Tour V 110
MD2 54 bent to 55
MD2 60
Metal X Milled 1W 35"

Sick freakin bag dude!

This is absolutely incredible, I can't imagine how much fun you guys are having.

Wow what else can I say. Oh and Cookie you must have the greatest phone battery in the WORLD!!!!!

Dark outside and we are still cruising along!

Talking some fantasy football with Rhi, she takes it seriously!

96b7d40b8cf3f14161222d2336ee64c9.jpg

That has to be the best busride EVER.

Finally catching up on this thread. (Have I ever mentioned that not having internet access at work sucks?)
Callaway has definitely raised the bar. Roger Cleveland AND handmade shafts not to mention fittings, clubs etc. The ZooCrew really are the best. It's almost too bad #BasementDwellers are going to have to start kicking their behind tomorrow.

OH My Now I'm so jealous, I mean I thought the Callaway bags were just icing on the cake and then I see beautiful blonde that can sing, and play golf too. What a day you have had out there THP's awesome is not even close to what Callaway has done for our members.

I may have to go ahead and make the change to an all Callaway bag now . I'm blown away with how Callaway has treated this little place we all come to tell our golf stories we call THP . Unbelievable guys !

I did that last year. And guess what, the equipment is all that. Best tools I've had in years. They've got me for life.

Sent from my KFTT using Tapatalk

Pete! Tell me you got fit into apex MB LOL

Captain Rhi! Don't under estimate her tomorrow fellas, she's got game!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

OH My Now I'm so jealous, I mean I thought the Callaway bags were just icing on the cake and then I see beautiful blonde that can sing, and play golf too. What a day you have had out there THP's awesome is not even close to what Callaway has done for our members.

Wow, that Blonde is RHI, and she's is as good as they come! But I'm not sure we have a need for how your comment came across.

We've arrived!!

ca2d5623b3e2dbf56ccb8359c4218534.jpg

59f72108ef1267a4aeb54e51b499cc82.jpg

Oh. I've seen that place before.

You guys are in for a treat!

Spectacular

Attempting to go back and forth from this thread and editing two papers has been a chore, but totally worth it. You guys are killing it with the coverage (like usual) and it looks like everyone's having an absolute blast!!

Welcome to the Hotel California
0ffa866753920c258de056b625be9463.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

What hotel is that?

Wow! No words and that's only based on a picture.

JW Marriott Desert Springs

Most importantly: there is a large putting green outside my hotel balcony

JW Marriott Desert Springs

Most importantly: there is a large putting green outside my hotel balcony

Aimpoint time! :alien:

Love it Wardy.

What an amazing first day THP! Club fittings, Mr. Cleveland short game lesson, Q&A session and that killer Project X custom made shaft. I'm so jealous you guys are hanging out with the #ZooCrew. They are a trip!

Jrod in Cookie Monster PJs? Oye estas loco broder lol.

Back