2014 #TheGrandaddy Live Update Thread

Those bags... Drooooooooool.

Would love to see AT do his wedge work magic for you guys.

Not going to pass any judgments here, but just an observation- last year's crew did not need a potty break en route to the desert. Of course, we also didn't have AJ on the bus then either...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Damn Straight.

Finally all caught from from where I left off. Absolutely in awe for you guys. Callaway just refuses to be out done it seems! So happy for the #BasementDwellers! Bring home that belt!!!

2014 #TheGrandaddy Live Update Thread

Not going to pass any judgments here, but just an observation- last year's crew did not need a potty break en route to the desert. Of course, we also didn't have AJ on the bus then either...

Fact: AJ and/or Alex was first off the bus

This time of year is bad for me unfortunately with the NFL playoffs looming and the holidays coming up work hectic....I need a vacation bro.

Good news is there are thousands lining up for an all expenses paid trip.

Freaking AJ

Wow!! Thanks OUZO Power for posting!!

af831d6afe1cba1a9b52e253a5fc1ea2.jpg

Man I love those bags

I can't remember the last time I was this jealous about anything. Amazing guys, enjoy, try to slow down the hours in the day and breathe.... Thanks for all the pics and vines

#MindBlown! Took me a couple of hours to catch up on this thread after a long work day. Best two hours I spent all day! Awesome coverage guys!

Dinner at 7pm PST tonight and matchups will be announced then.

They're SICK. And that logo makes them even better.

Can't disagree with that one bit.

So excited for these guys! Cage the #zoocrew!!

Dinner at 7pm PST tonight and matchups will be announced then.
I can't wait to hear the matchups!

Enjoy the ride, looks like the perfect setup on the bus.

The bags are taking shape nicely!

#RookieMove

Damn those bags are sweet! Will be looking pretty good with all those sweet new sticks in them as well tomorrow...

I may have to go ahead and make the change to an all Callaway bag now . I'm blown away with how Callaway has treated this little place we all come to tell our golf stories we call THP . Unbelievable guys !

Noticed a few others posted there fitting sheets...here's mine.

c8886ba26ad74b03151c4027e828f6e9.jpg

Finally re-caught up on all the awesome. So awesome for you guys...the handcrafted Grandaddy shaft is sublime, and Roger Cleveland in the house? My oh my what a day!

I'm an idiot didn't think to take a photo of my fitting but here's my bag.

815 Diamana S+ 62
815 3w Diamana S+ 72
815 19° hybrid
Apex 4i - 6i KBS Tour V 110
Apex Pro 7i - AW KBS Tour V 110
MD2 54 bent to 55
MD2 60
Metal X Milled 1W 35"

Back