2014 #THPMC - Introductions - Signing Day

Doug? No calves? For shame!!

Excellent job Gentleman. Well done by everyone!

Great intro guys! You all are looking good :golf2:

Thats THE War Eagle and he is awesome and he is my teammate.

All of these are coming out great. Well done everyone

Team hackers.
#WeWorkHarder

"
#crewofcobra
#lookinggoodincobraorange

Great job with the videos so far, keep em coming!

Hydrocore balls, J40 clubs, True Balance putter... Everything I need for success in the Morgan Cup.

As DevRickus noted on Twitter, #Lawyered was noticeably absent. I'll do better next time.

I love these videos, and I love this task! This thread just makes me happy. You guys are all doing a great job! And thanks Castor for doing one in your native language.

I felt like War was reaching out to the Ohio Contigent with..."THE"...as in "THE OHIO STATE UNIVERSITY". Bet you had 441 perk up when watching that Introduction.

excellent way to meet everyone! Thanks guys

I had something fun planned but ran out of daylight and wanted to have it done yesterday. Will try to get it done today anyway.

I felt like War was reaching out to the Ohio Contigent with..."THE"...as in "THE OHIO STATE UNIVERSITY". Bet you had 441 perk up when watching that Introduction.

Pretty fitting intro. Much like tOSU, Team THP will bring a lot of hype into competition before ultimately wilting to the southern competition.

Pretty fitting intro. Much like tOSU, Team THP will bring a lot of hype into competition before ultimately wilting to the southern competition.

Will there be tat's and autograph merchandise included???? I would love a signed lithograph

As DevRickus noted on Twitter, #Lawyered was noticeably absent. I'll do better next time.

What? No Clive75 in the introduction? :)

Love the intros you guys!!

These are fun to watch....well done gentlemen

LOL! It's funny because it's true.

Rap-a-tap Tappin' on my SG4

You forgot the chain from Home Depot.

Don't go stealing what already belongs to Team Hackers.

Rap-a-tap Tappin' on my SG4

sERIOUSLY LOVE THIS THREAD. yOU GUYS HAVE DONE A GREAT JOB!

Been very cool to put all the names to faces (or faces to names...) along with their companies and teams.

Been reading up on the boards, then coming back to this thread to put a face to a name and a post.

Back