2015 THP Invitational at Old Silo - Lexington, KY

I'm in for the meet and greet. This is what I am looking forward to. THP and friends!!!

I'll be there with Winchell, Ty and KBoyer

For those coming in and that will be there Friday night, THP is looking at Meet & Greet options if there is interest. This will be held at a restaurant close to the hotel listed in the 1st post. If you plan on making it, please post in this thread and let us know. Obviously with a group this size, limited choices are available and we have a place picked out that works but we need to know how many will be joining us.

I will be there. I am assuming I can speak for Michigan Slice and Stribs on this front as well.

You can count me in for the meet and greet

JB, will you have the van at Old Silo on Friday?

Last edited:
Im also in for the meet n greet

I'll be in Thursday night. Count me in on meet n greet.

This year we went back through every single competition event we have ever done. Then went through all of the talk about what is the most fair. Then the preferences of wanting to play ball, etc.

This format gives the closest chance for both low, mid and high handicapped players to compete without being handicapped. We think people are going to really enjoy themselves at the Invitationals.
Awesome format sir I can't wait

Count me and Rambler in for meet and greet would not miss it

Just to make sure you guys have a correct head count for Friday night, myself, DavidWinchell, KBoyer and TyJohnston are in for the meet n greet

I know all the talk is about dinner. But I want to put in my 2 cents worth about Favorites. After seeing a fellow THPers game improvement. My favorite pick is Jason aka GolfinFF. This dude is striking the ball well! Everyone beware.

I know all the talk is about dinner. But I want to put in my 2 cents worth about Favorites. After seeing a fellow THPers game improvement. My favorite pick is Jason aka GolfinFF. This dude is striking the ball well! Everyone beware.

Jason is pure.

Stop it that was one round and the only one I've played since bstone U, I'm gonna play my game have fun and make sure my partner does as well.

Is this in his river shoes or real golf shoes?

course is 72.3/134 @ 6485 yards from blue. pretty short from white (6077) and pretty long from black (7011) so it will be interesting to see how JB sets it up.

course is 72.3/134 @ 6485 yards from blue. pretty short from white (6077) and pretty long from black (7011) so it will be interesting to see how JB sets it up.

That blue yardage sounds good to me

I replied to GG's pm, I'll be there Friday night.

Back