2015 THP Invitational at The Club at Savannah Harbor

Nah bruther KB and I are already locked in and money paid. Just looking at some cozy lodging type stuff now.

:rockon: Guess I missed that! Will be great to see you guys again! Guess we only need one more then.

:rockon: Guess I missed that! Will be great to see you guys again! Guess we only need one more then.

Always enjoying seeing you my friend ?

No doubt that last spot will be gobbled up like a sow eating corn

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I might be the last person. I need to wait till after next weekend and see what this wedding is going to finally cost me and then if there is some golf money left Im in!

Staybridge Suites, I did a name your own price on Priceline, best rate I could get at a place pretty nice.

I just booked with Staybridge Suites also, and canceled my reservation with the Westin. I didn't think about what my wife would do while I'm golfing, so this way she can shop with some of the other ladies while we're our playing.

We're planning to stay at the Westin - got a decent rate via AAA for a few days after the event as well.

Bump! Whooooooooooo

KellyBo scheduled our pet sitter for the weekend of this wingding so we are set in that department. Now all we have to do is settle on lodging.

I am so looking forward to this. Work has been brutal lately and I am ready for some THP and a getaway with the wifey.

This may be a dumb question but if we are staying at the resort and want to make a reservation do we just let them know we are with the THP group?

This may be a dumb question but if we are staying at the resort and want to make a reservation do we just let them know we are with the THP group?

Yes sir. Normally The Hackers Paradise group.

It looks like playing this course is quite a treat. Early one morning last week, while on vaca and my family was still sleeping, I walked the cart path and checked it out. It did not look like the most forgiving of courses for sure. A gator on hole 2 which was a first for me. To sum it up, fairway and green bunkers are plentiful! I remember some narrow fairways, hole 4, a par 5 comes to mind. I think hole 7 or 8 can play more than 600 yards! i know you cant see the fairway from the blacks and there are at least 10 fairway bunkers! anyway, a very pretty track and the staff was super nice. If it wasnt at least 98° every day of my trip I would have played (12 or less play fro free with an adult).

This one's getting closer, might have to start up the extra round thread soon!!!

This one's getting closer, might have to start up the extra round thread soon!!!
I like the sound of that! I'll be available for pre event round for sure.

I am coming in Thursday so I am up for a Friday round and maybe a late Thursday one. There is a pretty nice course out by 95 that was pretty reasonable in cost and a fun track. Don't remember the name right now but will look it up, that is is Magic Mike doesn't have something up his sleeve for extra rounds at the Host course. (which would be much better IMO)

The wife is still on the fence about coming so one way or the other I will be getting some golf in, maybe more than I thought!!

I can't come over until Friday. Will deinitely be up for a round at about 1 that day.

Works for me, sleep in a bit and get some breakfast and do some sight seeing then golf...perfect day

Sounds good! I should be able to get in a round on Friday after lunch.

Just an FYI - we now have 3 spots open for this event. If you or someone you know wants to attend, please send me a PM.

Let's get this filled up. Going to be an amazing weekend!

Just an FYI - we now have 3 spots open for this event. If you or someone you know wants to attend, please send me a PM.

Savannah is a really cool town and the course we're playing is F -I - N - E! If you're pondering, grab a spot. You won't regret it.

Ok Shaney,,, I see you lurking in this thread so hop on the train dude! Trips like this last a lifetime and a trip to the woodshed last as long as you like :D :deadhorse:

Anybody else thinking about it needs to go ahead and sign up as this will be one heck of a wingding :bomb:

2015 THP Invitational at The Club at Savannah Harbor

Current participants?

twentytwomonk
Jim54
wluker17
G$$$
Spivey
T0AD
Miller Time
Deuce
^dub^
Gr8dryv
Mpeterson
The Dave
cpljohnst
Sox Fan
gcruz86
milehighgolfer
v.man
Parshooter36
ATLGolfer
tadashi70
sudseh
knightlightpro
Blazer
O'Carroll
Pudge
Mizunofan99
adwillingham
Fupresti
ir13
Clutch42
Tbaker34
Phenom4hire
ROliver
Boom_Boom
e1iterate
DawgDaddy
KellyBo
Ole Gray
Mward

Last edited:
Current participants?

twentytwomonk
Jim54
wluker17
G$$$
Spivey
T0AD
Miller Time
Deuce
^dub^
Gr8dryv
Mpeterson
The Dave
cpljohnst
Sox Fan
gcruz86
milehighgolfer
v.man
Parshooter36
ATLGolfer
tadashi70
sudseh
knightlightpro
Blazer
O'Carroll
Pudge
Mizunofan99
adwillingham
Fupresti
ir13
Clutch42
Tbaker34
Phenom4hire
ROliver
Boom_Boom
e1iterate
DawgDaddy
KellyBo
Ole Gray

Looks like you have one too many unless someone signed on since GG posted that thread earlier today. IF not, not sure who on this list had to drop out.

Ok Shaney,,, I see you lurking in this thread so hop on the train dude! Trips like this last a lifetime and a trip to the woodshed last as long as you like :D :deadhorse:

Anybody else thinking about it needs to go ahead and sign up as this will be one heck of a wingding :bomb:

Wish I could OG, but since I've been on short term disability , I'm kind of broke

Wish I could OG, but since I've been on short term disability , I'm kind of broke

Understand buddy. This will be Kelly and my vacation this year and most likely my last golf hurrah, at least until after the screws are taken out of my hip.

Back