2015 THP Invitational at The Club at Savannah Harbor

Green light. Sending GG a PM now

I guess someone can put their name on the "wants to attend" list.

Excellent.

Glad to see DD and Wardy get into the HHI event. It's going to be great.

Excellent.

Glad to see DD and Wardy get into the HHI event. It's going to be great.

Hilton Head??? Your own invitational??

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Still in wait and see mode on this one. If momma and baby are doing good a few weeks out I may try to get a spot

He lives in his own world. Just go with it.

Been to that world.... It's interesting to say the least

Been to that world.... It's interesting to say the least

The mini bar selection is usually excellent.

Although, it's nothing like the grit bar that you will have if you sign up for this event in the Savannah/HHI area.

Hilton Head??? Your own invitational??

Thats how Seth rolls. He has his own events. Its all that can be done to accommodate the persona.

Just received notice from GG that I officially now have a spot. Paid in full so now I am really excited for the Savannah event. I'm guessing that Wardy is signed up too.

Just received notice from GG that I officially now have a spot. Paid in full so now I am really excited for the Savannah event. I'm guessing that Wardy is signed up too.

Yes sir, see you in August

KellyBo and I are paid up and officially in this event :thumb: See you all down by the river :bomb:

So happy to see more of my friends coming on board for this one. Savannah is going to be a blast!

So happy to see more of my friends coming on board for this one. Savannah is going to be a blast!

A little old coot action going on huh?

I think this event is now officially full. Woo hoo! :banana:

The event just keeps getting better and better...what a cast of characters this will be.

You think Savannah has enough grits to go around? :bulgy-eyes:

Throw some shrimp in there and I am a happy fellow. I am so looking forward to the fellowship and playing that course is beyond awesome. I can't wait

Will be fun seeing dawg daddy again!

If any of you are in town for an extra evening, make sure to go to Alligator Soul for dinner. Small place, in a basement, but they have a huge bar, and is on the top 3 meals I have every had from anywhere in the world. It's on the pricier side, but is well worth the food and service in my opinion.

Dan

Will be fun seeing dawg daddy again!

You are the man Mike, looking forward to seeing you too buddy.

Looking forward to seeing, meeting and playing with some of the GA region THP'ers - "Regional Rivalry" tune up?
This event gets better every day!

Back