2015 THP Invitational at The Club at Savannah Harbor

It helps a lot, when you have the required hole score counts out of the way after the 13th and can play the rest with the throttle down.

You taking one in the noggin made me focus on 10 and 11 while you recovered. On 12 and 13, you were back! And people think we had walk in the park. Hell no, we were grinding!

It helps a lot, when you have the required hole score counts out of the way after the 13th and can play the rest with the throttle down.

Did you guys just flip a coin to determine who the "A" player and "B" player was?

:alien:

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Did you guys just flip a coin to determine who the "A" player and "B" player was?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

When I'm playing, there is never any doubt who the "B" player is. That would be moi.

When I'm playing, there is never any doubt who the "B" player is. That would be moi.
It's a pretty bad team when the B player has 4 HOF tags... #VmanProblems

I was so happy to see the format JB announced. It's going to make it so much fun. I play a lot of scrambles and best ball tournaments and I am always more relaxed when someone has my back. I can't wait!

You taking one in the noggin made me focus on 10 and 11 while you recovered. On 12 and 13, you were back! And people think we had walk in the park. Hell no, we were grinding!

That was one of the more unique ways to lose my swing for a couple of holes.

I see Neb has been talking to Seth. Classic one liner about two 8 handicaps getting paired.

LOL! No way. But, you did inspire the GnR (greggdrews and Rambler) pairing in #THPLegacy. Player one? In the fairway. Player two? Also in the fairway. Now go score.

I was so happy to see the format JB announced. It's going to make it so much fun. I play a lot of scrambles and best ball tournaments and I am always more relaxed when someone has my back. I can't wait!

Bless you child. You tried so hard to get this back on track. :act-up:

Jeremy, it just occured to me that you went back to back, and I went back. This week, we both have a chance to make THP history. I think it's only fair that we be partners in that endeavor. What do you think?

Jeremy, it just occured to me that you went back to back, and I went back. This week, we both have a chance to make THP history. I think it's only fair that we be partners in that endeavor. What do you think?

I'm sorry, was getting ready to contact forum support to try and get that Thanks x1,000,000 button. You heard the man, JB! (Stay out of this, Spivey. :alien:)

I'm sorry, was getting ready to contact forum support to try and get that Thanks x1,000,000 button. You heard the man, JB! (Stay out of this, Spivey. :alien:)
Sadly, the only thing that can defeat you is a hot dog. Just an FYI for your opponents...

Come on, par gods! Don't fail me now! I need at least two good ones on the back!

Sadly, the only thing that can defeat you is a hot dog. Just an FYI for your opponents...

LOL! I was able to eat one and stay standing, yesterday. #NoKryptonite

Grandura shafts in Savannah!!! :banana:

I will call you out on that one. You are the A player when we play together!
And I have no problem saying that!

Dislike. I feel rejected.
:sad:

Dislike. I feel rejected.
:sad:

No need for that buddy. It's just he has back to backs now too. But, honestly, if you and I were partnered again and played our games, it would be tough to beat us.

Will the Grandura shafts have adapters? Or will they be on select drivers? Either way, excited about this! Just need to know if I need to bring my wrench. :)

First oyster shooter of the trip.
IMG_20150803_233008139.jpg

I got food poisoning from oysters about 6 months ago which sucks cause I love em. But I don't think I could bring myself to test the waters again yet. To vivid.

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

I am so glad this is happening this weekend...I am ready to see some great friends.

Spent some time doing some research on the course last night. What a great place for a THP event. I've got a feeling this one will be special!

Back