2015 #THPLegacy Captains

JB

Follow @THPGolf on Social Media
Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
The idea for this event was something that GolferGal and I have been working on for a while. Something different. Something better. Something that changes the dynamic of golf weekends in a way like nothing before it. Something that moves people during buildup and leaves with everything out there during execution. We call it Legacy...

If you have not heard about this event, here are some details, with more coming out very soon.

Today we are honored to announce the two captains that will be leading their respective teams to something special. This was not an easy decision and one that we thought long and hard about. We wanted people that would be okay leading from the sidelines. That would grab the leadership ball and run with it. That would get the most out of each of their staff of players. And two people that will put the event and community first. That left us with thousands of THPers, because this community is so special, so in the end, we guessed.

Join me in welcoming the two people heading to #THPLegacy that will each lead a group of THPers to battle.

[video=youtube;8A5vYCBB-7I]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8A5vYCBB-7I&feature=youtu.be[/video]

Ooooooooh. Frenemies! I love it.

I like both of these gentlemen. I am excited for their teammates.

Oh snap!!! Congrats guys these were actually two of my picks as non-captains!!! Two great selections.

Ricky Ricky Ricky....congrats buddy

Thats all....for now

Congrats MD & Dev!!!

THAT IS AWESOME!!! Man, two of the best guys around the forum leading the teams, love it. I'd be honored to play for either of them if selected, but if not selected, it will be really hard to pick which one to root for. Congrats guys!

Awesome choices! Dean and Dev will do a great job for sure

This is awesome. Happy for both of these guys, congrats gents!!

May the best talent evaluating motivator win.

Congrats on the very well deserved appointments guys!

Congrats to both

Congrats guys and look forward to hearing more about this event.

Congrats, guys. You'll both be excellent captains.

Side note -- Dev, you look great. Keep up the good work!

Fantastic news! Two truly awesome guys who embody what THP is all about. It's going to be a blast with these fellas leading the way

Congrats again.

Congrats to both the captains! Fine choices to represent THP and their respective teams.

Two solid captains right here. It will be interesting to see how their teams come together.

Awesome selections. Congratulations guys. You will be great captains!

Congrats to you both! Exciting for sure.

VERY excited about this opportunity, thank you to JB and GG for giving me this opportunity.
Thank you to the amazing sponsors already lined up for this amazing event.

What a tough freaking secret to keep, got real old talking about it with only my wife.

Ricky is a great dude and Im glad to be able to call him a friend. Being able to experience this with him will be something truly awesome.

I look forward to seeing how things turn out with the teams, look forward to working alongside my guys for the next few months, having a good time and doing what it takes to win* (not trash talk Ricky)

Last edited:
Congrats guys!

Congrats guys!

Congrats to both Mike and Ricky! You will both get the most out of your teams!

Congratulations guys!! You will both do a great job and have so much fun with this.

Back