2015 #THPLegacy Captains

Anyone else thinking about this event daily? No? Yeah me neither...

EVERY.......SINGLE......DAY. I do not even know anything about this, but when we were coming back from Knox this weekend, my wife says, "So what do you want for Christmas?" I told her there were several events I wanted to try to get into, but there was a big one that I was gonna bust my A$$ trying for. I told her that all I really wanted for Christmas was a pass to go. She said Merry Christmas! Other than that, this #THPLegacy thing hasn't really crossed my mind. :alien:

JM

Yes, just a little though.

Love seeing all of the interest already for this one, going to be one heck of a fun ride.

Hard not to be thinking about this event. As with most on the forum, I will definitely be putting my name in for this event. As if I needed any more motivation to keep working on my game.

I got a taste of THP events last year with the Lake Charles Bridgestone Invitational & the Adams event.

I cant wait for an opportunity for the chance to be a part of The Legacy.

Not at all. But i did get the THP green Lamkin grips to install in May/June. I'm planning ahead

This really is at the top of the must attend list for 2015. There are many I would love to go to, but #THPLegacu tops them all.

I actually have a different event on my mind right now, but once that is completed, you bet this will be on my radar!

I'm working on my resume.

I'd like to expand the one above the ole avatar. :alien:

I'm working on my resume.

I'd like to expand the one above the ole avatar. :alien:

glad you are green lighting this one

I'm with Jman, I want in this event

I'm sensing a recurring theme here.

Bring it!

Expand? Must be nice! My Legacy of banners appears quite short at the moment.. Time to sort that out?

You got one more than me dude haha

Bump for the latest contest, picture these captains quoting that speech you're writing!!!

Back