2015 #THPLegacy Captains

Haha, why would I think I was the only one to see that?!

JM

Haha, why would I think I was the only one to see that?!

JM
Hahaha. Dude actually your like me, late with the times. JB announced it a while back, we just missed it in the deets

Old guys still got the fire in the belly, just not the cells left in the brain! :act-up:

Thats my story anyway.

JM

You guys gave me a good laugh this morning.

You guys gave me a good laugh this morning.

It's like panning for gold dude....except in my case it's fools gold

Keep it up and jb will start spoiler toying with everyone

Keep it up and jb will start spoiler toying with everyone

Hahaha. As if he needs another reason to. It's all good, excitement is always a positive thing

Hahaha. As if he needs another reason to. It's all good, excitement is always a positive thing
Absolutely. ..I'm just glad I'm able to talk about it now with someone other than my wife

Absolutely. ..I'm just glad I'm able to talk about it now with someone other than my wife

Dude you could of called me. I would of listened lmao.

It's like panning for gold dude....except in my case it's fools gold

Panning for golf is a perfect analogy. After I read that I thought about us all like kids before Christmas. Running around searching the house for presents. When they are finally wrapped and under the tree we are shaking the hell out of them. JB has the events wrapped in different boxes with different weight to throw us off!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

You mean you were talking and she was nodding a lot.

I should have had my wife call yours. We could have talked third person.

It is kind of funny we are all golf nuts and for the most part I imagine ours wife's / girlfriends are just amazed (or confused) that we can get so excited over playing golf with internet friends and spending money on the new products we for the most part don't need.

But I guess we could have worst addictions than new clubs and traveling to play golf.

Bring on the Legacy, I will travel anywhere and do what is needed to help my Captain win.

Hi Ricky, 8 more months*

Ricky I'm all you bud!!! You're going to be the winning captain!!!

Well played bump Captains!

This thread and others have made me think about 2015 my goals and how I will go about reaching them.

I'd be honored to play golf for either one of you dudes and just as happy to pull the rug out from the other one.

Mike has witnessed me play golf below my HC and I believe got upset by the crushing I laid out. :)

Hmmm Mike knows my game. Now to get in this sucker. :alien:

Mike knows my game too. #Aplayer #IhaveNOchance

Having tried and not made #TheGrandaddy this and all 2015 events are on my radar. Will get into one why not this one. At 58 writing the final 3rd of my Legacy. We'll seasoned, have seen and been thru almost everything golf and life can throw at you. Ready to help either team with my best.

Hi Ricky!

Hi Mike!

I'm ready to continue creating my #THPLegacy after the Bridgestone Championship!
Really looking forward to hearing more about this great event as it's off to a great start with two fantastic captains. This is highly anticipated.

How did I miss this thread. Congrats to the two captains.

Anyone else thinking about this event daily? No? Yeah me neither...

Back