2015 US Open Contest & Official Thread - Amazing Cobra PUMA Prizes

It really is too bad, such a fun course to watch, the greens have been a black mark on what has otherwise been a phenomenal Open.

If they allowed them to turn on the sprinklers during the week, they would have been green, but they wanted them hard as a rock. It's made the course look like sh*t and made it very punishing to play, and it's to the detriment of the course.

Him and about 45 other players. We have 2-3 guys hanging on, the rest are falling quickly. I mean Spieth is over par, and that is with making two LONG putts early in the round...

I can't say I'm a huge fan of the "lets see who doesn't fall apart" tournament setup. Especially with the fact that downhill putts are coming down to luck.

Thanks for the contest...my players, Furyk & Rose are no where to be seen. But it was fun to participate.

So glad to see day ok.

That was scary yesterday .

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

And then he does that lol

Man I stepped away for a little bit, I come back and Speith and Reed have dropped anchor it seems.

Standing at 14 tee right now. Awesome spot, can see approaches and putts on 13 and tee balls at 14. JB Holmes absolutely murdered that ball.

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk

I can't say I'm a huge fan of the "lets see who doesn't fall apart" tournament setup. Especially with the fact that downhill putts are coming down to luck.

Im a huge fan of very tough golf courses. Im not a fan of ones that rob good play, but it is what it is.

What a chip by Grace.....

Reed to even

DJ drops the lead and we have a tie again.

Spieth and Reed starting to falter. Not just putting either, spieth faltering off the tee.

Yeah, he's gotta start hitting fairways.

That was sweet timing..haha

It's annoying how he can show why he has enough talent to beat anyone any week and then in the same round can show why he's never won a major

I don't think anyone is playing as solidly as grace right now. He seems to have all aspects of his game dialled in. Nothing spectacular but really steady.

252 yard par 3.....

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Nice shot from Day

252 5 iron to 15 feet, yeah!

Such an ugly day for Reed... These greens are in his head and he needs to drain one get it back

Pretty sure Reeds putting stats today aren't too good

Back