2015 US Open Contest & Official Thread - Amazing Cobra PUMA Prizes

Man TPC River Highlands is going to look amazing next week no matter what shape it's in. I'm sick of looking at this course already

Grace seems to be the only guy in control everyone else just hanging on .

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Im a huge fan of very tough golf courses. Im not a fan of ones that rob good play, but it is what it is.

Agree completely. Nothing wrong with a course that doles out punishment on bad shots.

Wonder what Jordan was chatting with Mike Davis about...

These camera guys .....

Oosthuizen -8 the last two days. If only...

And there's the kiss of death. Sorry Brandon.

Grace seems to be the only guy in control everyone else just hanging on .

Right on que

Hhaha so you wave up a guy on a par 4, and he puts his ball inside yours....gutted

Day with a nice birdie. Hanging tough.

Oosthuizen -8 the last two days. If only...

He's got the course figured out and his ball striking has been unbelievable last two rounds. If he didn't boot a few putts he'd be -3 or -4

Nice Jason!

That is gonna be brutal.

If he can even stand on that embankment hitting it will be a minor miracle.

I've heard the word "hummock" more times in the last hour than I have in my entire life.

Just a slight downhill lie for Grace

Come on grace.. forward prrss chutt down the hill onto the green...tap in birdie duh

Interesting...for this contest purposes, Shane Lowery and anyone that picked him is in the lead. Oosthuizen would be next. Amazing from where Louis was after Thursday.

Looks like he needs to choke up more on the club to me.

And he hits a beautiful shot, drives the green and gets punished by the course for hitting a good shot. I hate this course.

Jason's vertigo may have revisited. In a little trouble after tee shot. Awesome tee shot btw, but screwed by the roll on the green.

Jordan did all he could on the approach, nice.

Back