2015 US Open Contest & Official Thread - Amazing Cobra PUMA Prizes

I hope they keep 18 a par 5......I think the drama will be there still on Sunday.
I think they have to. It's too penal as a par 4 especially for the finishing hole of a major.

I think they have to. It's too penal as a par 4 especially for the finishing hole of a major.
Does it really matter if it's a 4 or a 5? It's a tough hole regardless, and both players have to play it at the same distance.

Does it really matter if it's a 4 or a 5? It's a tough hole regardless, and both players have to play it at the same distance.
True, but there is no chance of making a birdie as a par 4 so if you're one shot back of the leader you know you're done as you stand on the tee. Where's the fun in that?

6 under par rounds on the day. That's a final unless Jordan dunks this.

I'm totally stoked for Boobs Mcgees interview with Dustin

"So.....tell us what you know about Jason Day..."

Well that's an approach shot

Dang Spieth

Beauty from Jordan.

Great chance for sole possession.

Corey Pavin sounds like Reggie Miller.

ONIONS!!! (In my best Raftery voice)

Anyone have thoughts whether the winner comes from the top 4? Percentage-wise even?

I will take Greg Norman over Johnny Miller 1000% of the time. Really impressed with how he sounds during this coverage

Anyone have thoughts whether the winner comes from the top 4? Percentage-wise even?

Only 8 guys under par for the whole tourney. Your winner will come from one of those.

Do you think Reed is scared of vampires?

I'll go 90% these guys seem to be playing at a higher level than the field...Louis is the 10%

Let's go Jordan, make a putt

Ahhh, so Jordan won't be in final group.

Jordan has had so many opportunities. Shocked he has not made one the last few holes.

Jumbled up leaderboard tomorrow is going to be awesome

Oh Reed's forehead...

Back