2016 Albatross Club is Now Open - THP Community Making A Difference

Just signed up - new member on the forum so no real idea what's in store for next year - but sounded great!!

Hold onto your socks, my friend, and prepare to have your mind blown! Welcome aboard.

I'm all in again for 2016. Another great charity and one with which I'm proud to be associated.

And done! THP and another great charity! Always 1st class. Golf and dogs, two of my favorite things! Looking forward to another great season with my friends and THPers!
JrMpd6O.jpg

Re-upping for 2016 was a no brainer. Happy and proud to be a THP Member.

Done. Turns out I had money in my paypal account that I forgot about. Was going to do it anyway obviously.

I just signed up and I'm pleased to help.

And done! THP and another great charity! Always 1st class. Golf and dogs, two of my favorite things! Looking forward to another great season with my friends and THPers!
JrMpd6O.jpg

Omg I just died a little inside. He/she is so cute.

I signed up! Can't wait for 2016

Sent from my Verizon iPhone using Tapatalk

I was just signed up by Lightingbolt44. Looking forward to a fun and happy 2016 with THP!

Way to go ron!

I was just signed up by Lightingbolt44. Looking forward to a fun and happy 2016 with THP!

Yes sir, LB sent over the request as part of many THPers paying it forward to others.

Yes sir and I will make sure to pay it forward just as they have.

MikeG thank you for signing me up.

Just got signed up by lightningbolt44. What an awesome gesture and it was a big time bright spot in a day that has been pretty terrible for me.

This site just continues to amaze me.

Well what an awesome surprise! Was just getting ready to sign up and I get a PM that CAA_Beat has already gotten my membership. Such a great community, I'll be sure to pay it forward!

So cool, THP paying it forward is truly special. What an awesome place we have here!

My first time joining the Albatross Club and looking really forward to it. Heard great things about it

Love being apart of this. Was lucky enough to have a friend of mine grab mine so I paid it for as well. So proud to be apart of this community.

A debt of gratitude to J4U for signing me up. Just brought a big smile.

I signed myself up .. And gave something extra in honor of my previous border collie Woody who passed away this summer. Still remember the day I picked him up and the worker told me he is a ball of fire and may be too much for me. Boy was he right :) .. He was so much fun .

i so miss that boy

thanks for the memories

Jimmy numbers signed me up and I paid it forward, this place is pretty effing special!

Signed up!

Extremely excited to be signing up for another season. Dogs and golf make me giddy like a little kid. This is so awesome.

Just reupped for 2016 - no brainer!

Really stoked to be part of this again. :rockon:

Freaking love the cause again this year. Bravo JB and GG!

Back