2016 Hyundai Tournament of Champions Thread (Spoilers)

Looks ok to me

Sneds is playing some great golf.

It's nice to be able to see some live golf on green grass and sunshine.

Sneds is playing some great golf.

He hit some injuries, but if he can put together just as well as anyone out there. Would love to see him have a good season and win a a major

Man it's good to see golf being played right now on the island.

After watching this, anyone else ready to jump on a plane?

Bubba just tried to go driver off the deck on 18 and thinned it into a hazard.

That thing didn't get three feet off the ground... Bad topped shot

Heck of a 4th shot, Bubba should make par.

Wow, nice shot by Reed to the 18 green. Closest to the pin of the day.

Eagle for Reed on 18 gives him the lead at -8. Pretty good start to his title defense. He'll play again in the final group tomorrow.

That 3w on 18 was ridiculous

Nice round for Spieth as well, he finishes -7 and will share the final group with Reed tomorrow. I guess Spieth isn't a one year wonder. :alien:

Tom is going to be a good watch! Leaderboard is packed!

Geez. Spieth hit 17 greens. With his putting it will be hard to beat him if he keeps that up

Geez. Spieth hit 17 greens. With his putting it will be hard to beat him if he keeps that up

GIR stats are inflated on that course. Last year the tournament field was over 80% GIR for the entire tournament. I think the crazier stat is he had 31 putts and still was -7. Imagine if he starts 1 putting more often

GIR stats are inflated on that course. Last year the tournament field was over 80% GIR for the entire tournament. I think the crazier stat is he had 31 putts and still was -7. Imagine if he starts 1 putting more often
Yeah insane

2016 Hyundai Tournament of Champions Thread (Spoilers)

Probably Scott's fault

Wrong...scotty doesnt know

Thanks for that 449. I appreciate it. I went almost a whole year without getting that song stuck in my head.....

Man that place is gorgeous....one of these days when I win the $700 million dollar Powerball Im gonna have to play it :alien:

Back