2016 THP Club Clash - The Gold Standard In Club Testing Sponsored By Evolve Golf

In other news, have I mentioned we are looking for a new person in Club Clash and a new captain in Regional Rivalry because you sir are crazy? I kid I kid.
You are just realizing this? You should do better background checks .

All that said pants or shorts club clash is going to be awesome. I am a gear nut and to have everything all in the same place is going to be heaven for me.

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

You are just realizing this? You should do better background checks .

All that said pants or shorts club clash is going to be awesome. I am a gear nut and to have everything all in the same place is going to be heaven for me.

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

I doubt that I'll even bring pants. I'll just borrow a pair from somebody if I need them..hopefully not Shane because I don't think capris are my thing.

I will not be bringing pants.... Golf pants go into storage unless it is raining or below 65* in FL, the humidity sucks to much for shorts

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I didnt know we had a pants thread

Kentwool a sub sponsor on this one now?

Lol.

If you are wearing pants, you will regret it. The wind will be blowing for sure, but you won't want pants in mid 80s weather down here.

if no humidity I'm good with pants into mid 80s. I like wearing pants as long as possible.

i know regardless of weather I am looking forward to this event, these courses, testing new drivers, mini golf on real grass and meeting some new faces while catching up with same familiar ones.

if no humidity I'm good with pants into mid 80s. I like wearing pants as long as possible.

i know regardless of weather I am looking forward to this event, these courses, testing new drivers, mini golf on real grass and meeting some new faces while catching up with same familiar ones.

No humidity at the beach in FL in April.
You're adorable.

I forgot about the real greens mini golf!!!!! Yes!!!!!!!

I haven't worn pants in two months, I'm pretty sure I won't be wearing pants in April.

I will be wearing a **** eating grin.

Sent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk

I plan on scripting with the theme of a Miami Vice reboot casting call

No humidity at the beach in FL in April.
You're adorable.
LMAO. But that breeze!
I haven't worn pants in two months, I'm pretty sure I won't be wearing pants in April.

I will be wearing a **** eating grin.

Sent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk
And you wonder why I dont invite you to play golf.

LMAO. But that breeze!

And you wonder why I dont invite you to play golf.

Scripting? I have to figure out what to wear? Oh know this could be interesting.... Red shorts go well with a neon green polo right?

Scripting? I have to figure out what to wear? Oh know this could be interesting.... Red shorts go well with a neon green polo right?
That will look fine, as long as that flat brim hat gets left at home.

That will look fine, as long as that flat brim hat gets left at home.

Oh no, the teal blue flat brim will be making the journey with me, just hope I don't get yelled at again

Man, with all this flat brim hate, I might just wear a different one for every 9 holes, instead of the 1 I was planning, I can guarantee I'll be scripting an outfit around the aloha Bridgestone hat though

Man, with all this flat brim hate, I might just wear a different one for every 9 holes, instead of the 1 I was planning, I can guarantee I'll be scripting an outfit around the aloha Bridgestone hat though

Enjoy that 1some you will be playing in.

Back