2016 THP Club Clash - The Gold Standard In Club Testing Sponsored By Evolve Golf

Well under 2 weeks to go now. An event at this resort has been a long time in the making. Cant believe ita finally almost here.

Trying to remember the last time I've been this excited to hit the range to hit a bunch of drivers. This will be an incredibly fun experience.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Trying to remember the last time I've been this excited to hit the range to hit a bunch of drivers. This will be an incredibly fun experience.

My first guess would be ECPC. That was a pretty cool range time hitting drivers...

To be able to grab a spot that opened up with the great timing,
And now this being so close, I can not wait!!!

Can't wait for next week work is brutal this week and the past few months so the break is very welcomed. Can't wait to hit all the new offerings

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

Can't wait for next week work is brutal this week and the past few months so the break is very welcomed. Can't wait to hit all the new offerings

I feel ya brother. Ready for this to get here

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

You can say that again...looking forward to playing golf in shorts and not having to wear winter gloves

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Extended time on the driving range with EVERY driver on the market AND FlightScope! Hell yes.

Right there with you.

I NEED this as well! Can't wait fellas!

Why can't it be this Thursday!?!?!? I can't wait any longer for my first ever event!!!

Why can't it be this Thursday!?!?!? I can't wait any longer for my first ever event!!!

It's worth the wait brother.

It's worth the wait brother.

True, gives me more time to practice my putting so I can't beat you and mini golf and watch you rock the flatbrim Saturday

Big thanks to Bridgestone for providing some balls for us. I often play the B330S so it'll be great to try the 2016 version. I'm ready for next Thursday!

I took the online fitting ... it highly recommended a yellow B330-rx so it would be easier to find in the rough ...

Hmm, my fitting said that I should have a floating ball!

True, gives me more time to practice my putting so I can't beat you and mini golf and watch you rock the flatbrim Saturday

Lmao.

Bring it on junior

2016 THP Club Clash - The Gold Standard In Club Testing Sponsored By Evolve Golf

Lmao.

Bring it on junior

Shall we make this #THPcallout official? You can right it up I know how much better at trash talk you are

Shall we make this #THPcallout official? You can right it up I know how much better at trash talk you are

Haha. No need to make it official.

Srixon getting a ready for Club Clash.
c06205f3436f41f9532d1ac43f7f3143.jpg

Really wanna hit that one

Right around a third of EVERYBODY coming will receive a brand new driver of their choosing.
Contests will be aplenty at Club Clash.

Well well well, brand new driver of our choosing for a lucky group of us, cant wait to see how all of that unfolds

Well, that is awesome...contests are fun, drivers are fun, and brand new drivers of your choosing are a TON of fun.

Right around a third of EVERYBODY coming will receive a brand new driver of their choosing.
Contests will be aplenty at Club Clash.

Hopefully I find one I can finally hit straight!

I like contests.

I also like drivers.

Coincidence.

Hmm, that makes the testing a little bit more interesting knowing there is a good chance you will go home with one of them.

Sent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk

Back