2016 THP & UST Mamiya - Shaft Spectacular

Really excited about this. I hit some Recoil shafts for the first time last week and I will have them in my next irons.

This will be incredible. #GoldenTicket worthy.

This one is not a THP Event, so no Golden Ticket here, but you are correct that it will be a great time.

February is not far away, me thinks the entries for this one will have to occur rather quickly. Can't wait to throw my name into the mix for a chance at this!

What a great oportunity, to tour UST, test equipment, fittings, golf, and possiblty get to see Cookie. This will be one (actually two)sought after tickets each month.

What a great oportunity, to tour UST, test equipment, fittings, golf, and possiblty get to see Cookie. This will be one (actually two)sought after tickets each month.
Definitely a fantastic opportunity. UST tour, test equipment, fitting, and the golf will be great. I think it's pretty special that two THPers each month get the chance at this.

Had some fun chatter about this one today on the course, excited to see this one get started here VERY soon. And still love the fact that each month will be a surprise for the lucky chosen 2.

This is incredible...can't wait to get it started

This is sweet

This is one series I can try for! Yesssssss! I can't wait to put my name in the hat!

Not sure how I missed this, but wow. Just incredible! This is going to be a heck of a lot of fun to follow.

Not sure how I missed this, but wow. Just incredible! This is going to be a heck of a lot of fun to follow.

You have a full time job in the RR threads.....it's understandable. But would be great if you got in for this!

I know I'm putting the cart before the horse....but just curious....will the lucky selected THP'ers be asked to bring their full bag to UST headquarters?

Also, assuming that this will take place during the week can you tell us if people will need to have 1 or 2 week days set aside for this?

I know I'm putting the cart before the horse....but just curious....will the lucky selected THP'ers be asked to bring their full bag to UST headquarters?

Also, assuming that this will take place during the week can you tell us if people will need to have 1 or 2 week days set aside for this?

Check out the first post my crumbling friend (word for Cookie).
Golf is included, so unless you like to play with only a club or two, I would suggest bringing the full bag.

Check out the first post my crumbling friend (word for Cookie).
Golf is included, so unless you like to play with only a club or two, I would suggest bringing the full bag.

I knew a round of golf was included but hate to make assumptions. No big deal for me if I was to make it in but for those flying in just thought I would ask.

Can you confirm if this is a 1 or 2 day shindig?

I knew a round of golf was included but hate to make assumptions. No big deal for me if I was to make it in but for those flying in just thought I would ask.

Can you confirm if this is a 1 or 2 day shindig?

It is a 1 day thing. People will arrive at UST in the morning and be done later in the day.

It is a 1 day thing. People will arrive at UST in the morning and be done later in the day.

Cool, thank you sir. Just wasn't sure with the whole shaft fitting thing and then (potentially) playing them in a round...hence the question.

Looking forward to signups!!

Cool, thank you sir. Just wasn't sure with the whole shaft fitting thing and then (potentially) playing them in a round...hence the question.

Looking forward to signups!!

Me too. SHould be a really great time and something that was several years in the making.

Me too. SHould be a really great time and something that was several years in the making.

Great things normally take time!

I just remember seeing how excited Danny was with the initial announcement, absolutely love seeing an OEM engaged and as excited as we are.

Man! I just joined and can't say enough about how much THP does to create an unmatched experience for its community of members!!! Looks like a cant miss event!

#wheredoIsign? :clapp:

I've been looking for an excuse to go visit my company HQ in TX....can you see company card for the flight?:angel:

Feb will be launched tomorrow.

Oh yeah! UST and THP are up to some good stuff I have a feeling

Oh yeah! UST and THP are up to some good stuff I have a feeling

When you see what is included for ABSOLUTELY NOTHING...It will blow ****ing minds.

Did I say blow ****ing minds? I MEAN BLOW ****ING MINDS!

Prediction - Month 2 has CRAZY signups.

Back