2022 Callaway Rogue ST Driver Lineup

It’s here!

17b83de0eddd9715b46b05674a3a15b4.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm hearing only a select few will get that "Code" Think they did that last year
This is always interesting to me. I have an account. I also spent... mmaaaybe 7 or 8 grand on Cally clubs last year. No email. No code.

Waiting on shipping is BRUTAL. Haha

This is always interesting to me. I have an account. I also spent... mmaaaybe 7 or 8 grand on Cally clubs last year. No email. No code.
To me, that's really crappy. I love Callaway and the people that work there, but that is still crappy. It's kind of what is holding me back from just pulling the trigger on a blind purchase of the Max LS.

To me, that's really crappy. I love Callaway and the people that work there, but that is still crappy. It's kind of what is holding me back from just pulling the trigger on a blind purchase of the Max LS.
I just don't quite get the qualifications or requirements needed to get this magical select only email. I ordered my '21 MB's right away in the fall of 20, so scratch that, but in looking for this email I found my first order from '21. $3,580 with a set of irons and custom drivers and wedges. Callaway didn't offer TCBs through them at the time so I ordered my first set of them from a fitter about the same time. Another set of them, another Speed head, couple UWs... I try to spend some money locally to help out here, but if there's like a number or something I need to hit ordering through the website to qualify for one of these, can someone just tell what it is? I doubt there would be an issue with making it happen. Or do I need to do more to talk up how good some of the stuff is? I'm not sure I actually could do that. I mean, a rep for a rival company is playing my TCBs this weekend. Lol

Maybe they're sending them out in bunches going through the email list or something. Hopefully I have one show up. I just don't know a single person in my large sphere who spends more on or sells more Callaway clubs for the local guys than I do and I did that whole thing the other day about how I'm not easy to to impress not coincidentally or not the 3 things that come to mind when I think of getting an immediate impression on that recently are all Callaway things. TCB, UW, '22 CSX LS. Just feels like the love is one directional. :LOL:

I just don't quite get the qualifications or requirements needed to get this magical select only email. I ordered my '21 MB's right away in the fall of 20, so scratch that, but in looking for this email I found my first order from '21. $3,580 with a set of irons and custom drivers and wedges. Callaway didn't offer TCBs through them at the time so I ordered my first set of them from a fitter about the same time. Another set of them, another Speed head, couple UWs... I try to spend some money locally to help out here, but if there's like a number or something I need to hit ordering through the website to qualify for one of these, can someone just tell what it is? I doubt there would be an issue with making it happen. Or do I need to do more to talk up how good some of the stuff is? I'm not sure I actually could do that. I mean, a rep for a rival company is playing my TCBs this weekend. Lol

Maybe they're sending them out in bunches going through the email list or something. Hopefully I have one show up. I just don't know a single person in my large sphere who spends more on or sells more Callaway clubs for the local guys than I do and I did that whole thing the other day about how I'm not easy to to impress not coincidentally or not the 3 things that come to mind when I think of getting an immediate impression on that recently are all Callaway things. TCB, UW, '22 CSX LS. Just feels like the love is one directional. :LOL:
I doubt its a $ amount as most on this site probably spend no where close to what you do lol

I don't think they send the codes all out at the same time.
They tier them somehow. I think a call to them might be good idea.
Maybe they know you'll buy clubs anyways???

I doubt that they would want to lose you as a customer.

BTW...I'm very jealous of your ability to buy all sorts of stuff and figure out what you like/need buy actually playing them.
If I did it like you, my wife would already have me buried 6 feet in the backyard here in Ohio. :)

I am really looking forward to demoing the ST Max, but my miss is left (although occasionally it's a slice - not a fade, but a slice - like not warmed up or overcorrect). Anyway, with the normal miss a snap hook is the Max not a good fit? I need spin so sort of fear the LS models (but played the Alpha double black diamond once upon a time (before the golf hiatus).

Thanks!
Could you buy a 10.5 and loft down to open the face? Might negate some of the draw bias.

I don't think they send the codes all out at the same time.
They tier them somehow. I think a call to them might be good idea.
Maybe they know you'll buy clubs anyways???

I doubt that they would want to lose you as a customer.

BTW...I'm very jealous of your ability to buy all sorts of stuff and figure out what you like/need buy actually playing them.
If I did it like you, my wife would already have me buried 6 feet in the backyard here in Ohio. :)
Yeah, that's what I was thinking. Sending them out in groups maybe.

Haha If I could pass one thing on to humanity it would be how I went from the constant glares and how many of these do you need!?s to her asking me if need to go play while we're spending time with her family and buying me a driver for my birthday. As soon as I figure it out I'ma write a book about it! :LOL:

Haha If I could pass one thing on to humanity it would be how I went from the constant glares and how many of these do you need!?s to her asking me if need to go play while we're spending time with her family and buying me a driver for my birthday. As soon as I figure it out I'ma write a book about it! :LOL:
I will be your first buyer of said book!:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Haha If I could pass one thing on to humanity it would be how I went from the constant glares and how many of these do you need!?s to her asking me if need to go play while we're spending time with her family and buying me a driver for my birthday. As soon as I figure it out I'm a write a book about it! :LOL:
You write that book, I'll buy it.
My wife doesn't play golf.

She tried twice in asking me to play and twice I balked at her and made her feeling like (bleep). So that ship has sailed and is never returning.
I regret it most every day, especially on the days I want to play and cannot find others to play.

I reached out to Callaway Canada customer service and unfortunately there is no trade in program in Canada. Was told if I wanted to trade something in I would have to find a retail shop that offers that service. I was really hoping the 50% bonus was going to make it up here

You write that book, I'll buy it.
My wife doesn't play golf.

She tried twice in asking me to play and twice I balked at her and made her feeling like (bleep). So that ship has sailed and is never returning.
I regret it most every day, especially on the days I want to play and cannot find others to play.
If you really want to have her try it, try one of the places like 5iron golf - it's a simulator/bar (there are several nationwide - anyway easy way to try it).

Guys lets return this conversation to the drivers please.
Thanks.

I have hit the driver 2 times in the last couple weeks. I need to rectify that ASAP.

Probably tonight, for sure tomorrow!

I vote for both days

I told someone on here last night that I'd probably wait to see on the Trade In Bonus to buy the Triple Diamond I like to my specs. That count?

I told someone on here last night that I'd probably wait to see on the Trade In Bonus to buy the Triple Diamond I like to my specs. That count?
What specs if I may ask?

I have hit the driver 2 times in the last couple weeks. I need to rectify that ASAP.

Probably tonight, for sure tomorrow!
Same. I only get once a week with it right now. I look at it every day though 😁

I vote for both days
My arm is super sore from my booster shot yesterday so hopefully it loosens up so I can get some pound town swings in.

Guys lets return this conversation to the drivers please.
Thanks.
Sorry. I forgot what thread I was in.

24 hours till demo day slot :cool:

Back