Tour Event 2024 Cognizant Classic in the Palm Beaches

Come on Shane.

Knapp in the drink again.

Followed Rory, Knapp & Kirk for their front 9 and it was relatively easy to see every shot. There was a decent crowd but no lines anywhere which was really odd. Concession stands only sold Corona products so that was a huge mistake IMO. Titos lounge and their John Dalys never disappoint.

I consider myself a big golf fan and I didn't know most of the players warming up on the range. Or while looking at nearby tee boxes and greens didn't recognize the last name with the walking scorer. I'm afraid this will be the norm for non-signature events.

Merch tent and pro shop were solid as always. The palm tree logo is new this year so I thought it looked cool on hats and shirts. Picked up a Peter Millar polo and PGA National ball marker.
0884ddd5f5319f58aacf4b85d5b8d68b.jpg
Definitely a different logo. I like it.

Ryder with statement pants. Not sure what the statement is though.

No doubt Rory is a great driver of the golf ball, but his wedge play seems to be a different matter.

No doubt Rory is a great driver of the golf ball, but his wedge play seems to be a different matter.
Wedges and putter are complete **** compared to his peers.

Lowery “always” plays well here.

Rory with a F’ing 3 putt.. 🖕 you Rory..

Nice Rory made a putt. Maybe the kid will come off now..

Ok. Let’s see how Luke Donald does..

Bud ejecting.

Wow Rory, that was bad.

Bear trap eating Rory up right now.

Rory with a stellar triple on #16.

He’s your guy I thought…
Considering other options these days. Tired of supporting him.. not for the same reason as many others.

Even Dan Hicks on NBC doesn’t know who Skinns is? :LOL:

Kinda hoping we get 30 mph winds tomorrow, because I like carnage.

I like the story of Skinns. Hope he does well today.

We need it right now
The rough and wind being down means these guys are just blitzing it. That’s not the PGA National we all know

Back