Tour Event 2024 Cognizant Classic in the Palm Beaches

Restart at 4pm

Riv would disagree..
They might, but i’m not sure.

Rahm, DJ, Bryson, etc etc etc would make any event a top event on the PGA Tour.

I believe last time I looked that SI or that ranking that includes both might be close

They might, but i’m not sure.

Rahm, DJ, Bryson, etc etc etc would make any event a top event on the PGA Tour.

I believe last time I looked that SI or that ranking that includes both might be close
DJ and Bryson are names for sure. I still don’t believe that if all was combined they would be in the top 20. Rahm is definitely missed. He was at least interesting. There is zero fire on the PGA.. Rahm and Hatton were good and interesting.. we have some good players but they are about as interesting room temperature water.

DJ and Bryson are names for sure. I still don’t believe that if all was combined they would be in the top 20. Rahm is definitely missed. He was at least interesting. There is zero fire on the PGA.. Rahm and Hatton were good and interesting.. we have some good players but they are about as interesting room temperature water.
I’d take that bet this list is not strong

IMG_2596.jpeg

I’d take that bet this list is not strong

View attachment 9246165
Will have to see how it plays out. Again. I hate the division.. I don’t think DJ is who he was and Bryson hasn’t shown all that much to say he is better than any of these names. But! he is more well known and and more interesting. So, top 20 or not events would be more interesting and better with him. I don’t argue that at all..

I have wondered lately. And again with all the division it is hard to see or tell. Are we seeing a tour turnover happening in the middle of this so we see it as weak fields. When it could partly be new talent showing up? I dunno. Just a thought I have had.

No wind and soft conditions after the restart.

Will have to see how it plays out. Again. I hate the division.. I don’t think DJ is who he was and Bryson hasn’t shown all that much to say he is better than any of these names. But! he is more well known and and more interesting. So, top 20 or not events would be more interesting and better with him. I don’t argue that at all..

I have wondered lately. And again with all the division it is hard to see or tell. Are we seeing a tour turnover happening in the middle of this so we see it as weak fields. When it could partly be new talent showing up? I dunno. Just a thought I have had.
Not based on 15-20 I would say. They were all on tour with LIV guys and were behind all of them. Same for next tier.

I think there are some great young guns, but man does the Tour need them to bring some personality

Not based on 15-20 I would say. They were all on tour with LIV guys and were behind all of them. Same for next tier.

I think there are some great young guns, but man does the Tour need them to bring some personality
Yes!! Agree!!

We are in March and the PGA Tour hasn’t had a better field than LIV.

I hate that we have this divide
That's the part I hate. Weaker fields aren't good to watch

Van Rooyan should get bonus points for flying directly into the drain on 16 haha that was wild

This leaderboard is lame. Feels like I’m watching Korn Ferry

Billy Ho with 6 birdies in a row 🔥

Malnati with the bucket hat

Sunset in 21 minutes and people still on the front 9.

Lots of Monday golf!

There is not a lick of wind out there. Wet and no breeze…these boys should be shooting lights out.

Now what colors?
I’d be happy with a yellow/white ball, I can’t image a tour pro playing blue/yellow or a Qstar haha

I’d be happy with a yellow/white ball, I can’t image a tour pro playing blue/yellow or a Qstar haha
Man blue and yellow would be so cool. I’m trying to remember the guy who played the travelers with a Bridgestone Lady ball…man that has to have been easily a decade ago.

What the heck is Tom Kim doing with those pants 🤣

Man blue and yellow would be so cool. I’m trying to remember the guy who played the travelers with a Bridgestone Lady ball…man that has to have been easily a decade ago.
Was that Fred Funk?

Was in the water, rolled em up and went for it
Oh I missed that just saw him running with rolled up pants haha

Oh I missed that just saw him running with rolled up pants haha
I caught it on a last second listen, cause I too was like what is going on here Tom?

Back