Tour Event 2024 Cognizant Classic in the Palm Beaches

Man blue and yellow would be so cool. I’m trying to remember the guy who played the travelers with a Bridgestone Lady ball…man that has to have been easily a decade ago.
I've won a tournament with a Bridgestone Lady ball...

Ugh, Shane. What you doing?

Really is a whose who on the leaderboard

The fields have been, umm, lackluster seems like a good word.
forget LIV for a second, the tour killed this event when they moved the players back to March.

forget LIV for a second, the tour killed this event when they moved the players back to March.
I agree, this event, then Bay Hill this week and the Players the following is a lot back to back to back.

They really killed the entire FL swing outside of Arnie's.

They really killed the entire FL swing outside of Arnie's.
truth. Hated the move then, still hate it now.

I agree, this event, then Bay Hill this week and the Players the following is a lot back to back to back.
and it stinks because the Honda Classic seemed like it was getting a stronger field each year.

and it stinks because the Honda Classic seemed like it was getting a stronger field each year.
Now it’s just a zzzz

They've said over and over again in the snips that I've been able to watch that The Players is where people want to be and how they are getting ready for it.

when do the famous golfers tee off?
Is there any in this field? Oh wait they 2 that are aren't even on the leaderboard haha

Is there any in this field? Oh wait they 2 that are aren't even on the leaderboard haha
This was Rory's to win and he soiled himself.
Perhaps just getting ready for Ponte Vedra.

This was Rory's to win and he soiled himself.
Perhaps just getting ready for Ponte Vedra.
I'm sure that will be the narrative. Hopefully some of these "newer" guys continue to play well but I just don't know if they are ready to compete for the big tourneys. PGA definitely seems to be lacking star power. Partly because of LIV partly because the so called stars can't seem to get their **** together haha

Dam.. had my man Min-Woo @ 35-1. Finished T2. Ouch.

Tough for the announcers on GC today. Trying to sell the idea that the rookie/middling winners for the most part this year is a sign of the depth on the PGA tour.

I see Zach Johnson made a guest appearance at -10.

Rooting for my Ecco "shoe guy" Van Rooyen - an almost

I'm sure that will be the narrative. Hopefully some of these "newer" guys continue to play well but I just don't know if they are ready to compete for the big tourneys. PGA definitely seems to be lacking star power. Partly because of LIV partly because the so called stars can't seem to get their **** together haha
Its tough losing that many stars.
But like you said, Rory didnt get it done, JT and Spieth nowhere to be found, etc.

But, and maybe this deserves in a different thread, who are the stars actually? I mean outside of those three, who are the PGA Tour stars?

Not going to complain about watching golf on a Monday.

Its tough losing that many stars.
But like you said, Rory didnt get it done, JT and Spieth nowhere to be found, etc.

But, and maybe this deserves in a different thread, who are the stars actually? I mean outside of those three, who are the PGA Tour stars?

Scottie "I Can't Buy a Putt" Scheffler

Back