Tour Event 2024 Cognizant Classic in the Palm Beaches

Sure would be good to see Shane Lowry win and avenge his loss to Sepp Straka a couple years ago when he had the unfortunate timing with that rain storm!

The rough and wind being down means these guys are just blitzing it. That’s not the PGA National we all know
This is target golf for these guys right now which is mind blowing

This is target golf for these guys right now which is mind blowing
Wind’s only about 6-10mph too. I’m a bit flabbergasted, but apparently “it’s too hard” so they’re giving them light rough, easy pins, and hoping the wind kept scores at bay.

They’re turning this into PGA West all of a sudden, and I hate that.

Wind’s only about 6-10mph too. I’m a bit flabbergasted, but apparently “it’s too hard” so they’re giving them light rough, easy pins, and hoping the wind kept scores at bay.

I don’t understand the pins at all. It’s like they are trying really hard to create a crop of stars that can go low.

I’m not a fan of that type of setup on this course.

I don’t understand the pins at all. It’s like they are trying really hard to create a crop of stars that can go low.
Exactly what they’re trying to do. They want better players to show, so they’re trying to make it easier. No rough, easy pins, a course with a -16 to -18 under winner.

Did they forget that the better players tend to go to courses with a hard but fair challenge? No one cared about the event when it was at Mirasol.

It picked up names when it went to PGA National. I don’t get it at all.

I’m not a fan of that type of setup on this course.
Me neither. There’s a line of difficulty that needs to be toed for sure. Torrey South tends to get it right more often than not. Quail Hollow as well.

I’m starting to struggle after those two outside of the majors out of the courses the last couple years

Me neither. There’s a line of difficulty that needs to be toed for sure. Torrey South tends to get it right more often than not. Quail Hollow as well.

I’m starting to struggle after those two outside of the majors out of the courses the last couple years
Sooo. Rollback?

Van Rooyen with a quality shot.

Great up and down by EVR on 11

Wow!! Cashmere on the move!!

Rory just got robbed by the edge.
He should be mopping up this field. Yet he is in the middle.. dude has it all but is a total freaking head case.

Finally able to watch a little live golf

And it's suspended 😂

But. You have to admit.. the complaints about score and difficulty go away with a rollback.. 🤷‍♂️
Setup is controlling this more than the distance. Light rough, easy pins? These guys are called good for a reason

Setup is controlling this more than the distance. Light rough, easy pins? These guys are called good for a reason
I agree. But you have to see that some of the complaints play into the hands of those that are pro rollback. Especially when you say things like “well, if there was wind”..

I agree. But you have to see that some of the complaints play into the hands of those that are pro rollback. Especially when you say things like “well, if there was wind”..
I do, but there are some courses where I expect low scores vs high. PGA National isn’t one of them, but this setup is warranting it ten fold.

We are in March and the PGA Tour hasn’t had a better field than LIV.

I hate that we have this divide

I’d REALLT like to see Eckroat pull this off. Always root for the Oklahoma kids!

What a shot by Rick

We are in March and the PGA Tour hasn’t had a better field than LIV.

I hate that we have this divide
Riv would disagree..

Back