adidas Crossflex Golf Shoe

Dang it those grey ones look good.

Glad you liked them and that they worked out well for you. I'll be sure to pay attention when walking on tile with them.

yeah dude...it was wicked. i'm not sure if after awhile, the "sharpness" of the "spikes" will wear down and it would be better, or if it'll just be that way.

i also want to add that it was nice not having anything stick to them. grass, leaves, dirt, etc...i mean, conditions were good...but at the end of the day, clean as could be. the white "spikes" on the bottom were just brown with dust/dirt.

Dang it those grey ones look good.

dude, there's only 2 more colors. i mean...you might as well.

Tnolan. Looking good man!

Those look good Tyno. I really like the Black/Slime that KSlime got. I am wishing for more slime though

Ooooooooh....I want the grey and black....badly. They look so much better in those pic's Tnolan, thank you for that!

Ooooooooh....I want the grey and black....badly. They look so much better in those pic's Tnolan, thank you for that!

Yes for sure...that is definitely the pair I will have.

thanks everyone. glad i could help out.
i think i will really like these as my "lighter colored shoes".
i've worn all black shoes forever and still love the look of them. i just can't do all white shoes and these are a good alternative to that.
it's also nice, that the grays will go with just about any outfit.

Those are some nice looking golf shoes! I might have to get a pair.

Sweet. Dick's has the black/slime in my size. Will be buying shortly. Just not sure how to keep them from the parents lol.

Sweet. Dick's has the black/slime in my size. Will be buying shortly. Just not sure how to keep them from the parents lol.

My local Dicks stinks! They have a ton of useless FJ's laying around and no cool shoes

My local Dicks stinks! They have a ton of useless FJ's laying around and no cool shoes

Mine usually doesn't, but it looks like they just got in a bunch of shoes as they had the TW shoes too.

Mine usually doesn't, but it looks like they just got in a bunch of shoes as they had the TW shoes too.

Hmm. Might have to take a trip today

agreed per zappos video below...

I'll bet the grey ones or the black ones would look pretty good with pants. Those white and red one not so much.

Cool.

aefc00cb-fb99-a44e.jpg

Very nice, D!

Nice shoes DAM.

They're really comfy. I'm walking 36 or more with them tomorrow.

Nice purchase Dam! You're going to enjoy those shoes quite a bit. I bet the black ones stay clean looking for a while.

They gray/black pair will be mine tomorrow!

They gray/black pair will be mine tomorrow!

Sweet. I wish Dick's had all the colors so I could've seen them in person. They only had the red and slime when I went.

Not happy with these at all today. Lost my right foot big time on a tee shot today which resulted in a cookiesque flail. My left shoe was comfortable all day but it felt like my right foot was swimming in the shoe. Heel kept going left and my toes were shifting right, this meant I was constantly adjusting the shoe.

I was wearing a little slicker swifwick sock so I want to try it one more time in a different one to make sure before they get returned.

--
Tapatalk2

Played yesterday wearing these during which it rained/drizzled for 45 minutes straight. The shoes are definitely waterproof and I never once slipped or had any concerns over my footing.

Back