Atlanta, GA - 2013 THP Invitational Sponsored By Sligo

I have refrained from some of the banter on this thread as I don't want to have to eat my words, but I have sure enjoyed reading it all. ATLGolfer and T0ad have seen my game and know that if I trash talk I would be laughed off the course when we actually teed it up in August. Really looking forward to the event though. And who knows, maybe I will even improve between now and then.

wow those look wicked cool

It's like throwing out a picture of a snickers bar, to a hungry kid on the block :hungry:

I have refrained from some of the banter on this thread as I don't want to have to eat my words, but I have sure enjoyed reading it all. ATLGolfer and T0ad have seen my game and know that if I trash talk I would be laughed off the course when we actually teed it up in August. Really looking forward to the event though. And who knows, maybe I will even improve between now and then.

You're all good, buddy. Ole Gray once missed a fairway the size of a mall parking lot, in front of an entire group of THPers.
Your occasional lateness to the ball is no biggie.

a5y4emuj.jpg

Those are either towels or headbands, and I'm cool with both!! Awesome!

I was playing around today looking at flights for this. These airlines need to do a little better.

Rumour has it, a couple of friendly dudes are driving down from Cincinnati.. Hmmm?

What you're saying is, I should drive to Cincinnati? And we can all road trip!

It's viable buddy. It's viable.

Actually, If i decided to drive it would take me right thru Cincy anyways. Let me put together a power point presentation for my wife.

This is acceptable.

Looking forward to seeing you guys in a couple months. It will be warm, but apparently there will be a panda. So there's that.

Actually, If i decided to drive it would take me right thru Cincy anyways. Let me put together a power point presentation for my wife.

Prestige world wide

If you need a summons or something, let me know. I know a guy...

If you need a summons or something, let me know. I know a guy...

You may be getting a PM.

"Sorry hun, I HAVE to be in Atlanta the weekend of the 17th. I've been summoned."

You're all good, buddy. Ole Gray once missed a fairway the size of a mall parking lot, in front of an entire group of THPers.
Your occasional lateness to the ball is no biggie.

Nope, that particular shot was only seen by JB, Morgan, & KellyBo. The following year during the outing, I nailed it right up the middle. Get ya story right home boy :D

Last edited:
I hope you can make it brad! Good luck buddy :blob:

I was playing around today looking at flights for this. These airlines need to do a little better.
There is a threesome leaving From near BWI that will have room..... Just saying of course

Bumping this thread back to page 1.

How close are we to filling another foursome for this Invitational? We should at least add another eight players to this before August. I'm looking in your general direction, State of Pennsylvania.

Bumping this thread back to page 1.

How close are we to filling another foursome for this Invitational? We should at least add another eight players to this before August. I'm looking in your general direction, State of Pennsylvania.

Also, has DCBrad joined the mix yet, or do we have to start talking him up like he's something special?

Also, has DCBrad joined the mix yet, or do we have to start talking him up like he's something special?

He knows the promise of an ice cream cone awaits him in Atlanta. That's all it should take. #NotWeird

If Brad doesnt come, I an not coming. (Not really, but dont tell him)

Is this Invitational full yet?

Back