Atlanta, GA - 2013 THP Invitational Sponsored By Sligo

Played 18 today to start preparing. Started Ok, struggled in the middle and finished strong. First Round with two birdies, so it's starting to come together. Tomorrow I practice with the swingbyte 2, maybe play another 18 depending on how I feel after a range session. I'm pumped for next weekend.

Nah, I'm due for a bad round at an invitational. Someone's carrying me!

I'll take the bullet (and my chances) with that pairing Dan.

Nah, I'm due for a bad round at an invitational. Someone's carrying me!
Dude, Let me get on the HGH like the big cat on tour....just kidding Wardie.... I will carry you bro.lol

Wow. You are like the nicest guy...

Sounded like a magnanimous gesture to me...partner up with the sub-2 handicap in a team event.

Donne I still can't believe we've never played together!! I would be absolutely honoured!

We've got at least three more chances for the season (ATL and 2 rounds in Vegas), maybe it will happen. I have a feeling we'll see each other at a few events next year too. I try to go where Dan goes.

We've got at least three more chances for the season (ATL and 2 rounds in Vegas), maybe it will happen. I have a feeling we'll see each other at a few events next year too. I try to go where Dan goes.

I really do look forward to it. I want to hear first hand all about your experiences with Bridgestone earlier this year!

Sounded like a magnanimous gesture to me...partner up with the sub-2 handicap in a team event.

I think I should partner with him again. My partnership left a little to be desired in December...

I think I should partner with him again. My partnership left a little to be desired in December...

Dude, you're a Morgan Cup Champion...you're an "A" man now :act-up:

Dude, you're a Morgan Cup Champion...you're an "A" man now :act-up:

I agree with Donne, Big D. Your THP HoF resume is a LOT more impressive than mine!! #0fer

Text message from the neighbor today throws a dagger in the heart. She can't pick the wife up at the airport next Saturday. I'm going to miss this

Text message from the neighbor today throws a dagger in the heart. She can't pick the wife up at the airport next Saturday. I'm going to miss this

CHUNKY NOOOOOOO!

Send her a luxury pickup service or something! You can't miss this!

Dan my wife has taken care of the kids for the past 2 years while I MC'ed. She deserves to be picked up and get to see her boys. I'm gutted dude as I was looking forward to this

Dan my wife has taken care of the kids for the past 2 years while I MC'ed. She deserves to be picked up and get to see her boys. I'm gutted dude as I was looking forward to this

Just giving you grief buddy, and slightly greedy because I would have loved another chance to chat you up.

You WILL be missed!

Donne I still can't believe we've never played together!! I would be absolutely honoured!
Golf with Donne is nothing short of awesome. One of my favorite people walking the planet.

I hate that this is happening but I totally understand and applaud your decision.

You know who else I have never golfed with?

I think you do..... Yep... you.... THE panda.

It's a life altering experience.

You know who else I have never golfed with?

I think you do..... Yep... you.... THE panda.
you keep ducking the panda, I know I root for the Badgers but we can still play...hehe

Back