I hate that. Acutally, I believe the Crossflex are available in LH, but they have a mesh upper. The world is not ready for Esox in a mesh upper.

Looking forward to playing spikeless tomorrow. Should be wicked cool.

Kevin
The world is not ready for that, but is very excited. I'm looking forward to your post round thoughts on no spikes and only nubs golf.

Well, I really enjoyed my new golf shoes. Very comfortable, light, and the turf gription surprised the heck out of me. Kind of weird digging your feet in in a bunker the first go round. I'm an official convert to nubbie shoes. My daughter loved her eccos, too.

Kevin

Well, I really enjoyed my new golf shoes. Very comfortable, light, and the turf gription surprised the heck out of me. Kind of weird digging your feet in in a bunker the first go round. I'm an official convert to nubbie shoes. My daughter loved her eccos, too.

Kevin
Nice update Kevin. I bet you look like quite the young hipster n

My daughter's swing coach, whom I've known for 35 years, laughed at me. I suspect he was jealous. Do you scrape the nubs on the wire spike cleaners with like regular shoes? I wore them to the course today, then wore them into the grocery store when I stopped for dinner materials on the way home.

I feel like I'm ready to hit a golf shot at a moments notice. If someone in the grocery store would have said, "Oh crap. We need someone to hit like 7i, but no one is wearing their golf shoes."

I would have stepped up and said, "Give me a club, man. I'll hit your shot for you. These ARE my golf shoes."

Kevin

Hahaha, I figured you'd like them. I bet you look like you have a Philosophy degree or at least a nickel bag on you with those on.

They really feel sweet the first time you step on a green. At least I thought so.

Hahaha, I figured you'd like them. I bet you look like you have a Philosophy degree or at least a nickel bag on you with those on.

They really feel sweet the first time you step on a green. At least I thought so.

Oh, yeah. I hit a few balls warming up and thought, wow, these things really grip. Then went to the putting green and immediately felt like i was really attached to the ground, if that makes sense. Honestly, I'm pretty enthused. Will be getting some black ones for wearing with slacks.

Kevin

Oh, yeah. I hit a few balls warming up and thought, wow, these things really grip. Then went to the putting green and immediately felt like i was really attached to the ground, if that makes sense. Honestly, I'm pretty enthused. Will be getting some black ones for wearing with slacks.

Kevin

I approve. Look at you, breaking down the Stricker/Wiscansin fashion barriers. For the price, they're great shoes.

White for sure.....I am grabbing either a pair of these or ECCOS or Del-Mars in the next week....just gotta decide which way I want to go.

I approve. Look at you, breaking down the Stricker/Wiscansin fashion barriers. For the price, they're great shoes.

I have a pair and think they're pretty comfy and work well...but I think they're way overpriced. I think they should be $60 max.

If they were just plain tennis shoes same style from adidas I don't think they'd sell very many at $100.

Ok, so I'm in the same dilemma...black or white...I'm going to be getting a pair of adidas crossflex...but I'm torn between the black/slime and the white crossflex. Any ideas?

My daughter's swing coach, whom I've known for 35 years, laughed at me. I suspect he was jealous. Do you scrape the nubs on the wire spike cleaners with like regular shoes? I wore them to the course today, then wore them into the grocery store when I stopped for dinner materials on the way home.

I feel like I'm ready to hit a golf shot at a moments notice. If someone in the grocery store would have said, "Oh crap. We need someone to hit like 7i, but no one is wearing their golf shoes."

I would have stepped up and said, "Give me a club, man. I'll hit your shot for you. These ARE my golf shoes."

Kevin

Man that must be a big grocery store....the one here is a 9iron carry at most.

Ok, so I'm in the same dilemma...black or white...I'm going to be getting a pair of adidas crossflex...but I'm torn between the black/slime and the white crossflex. Any ideas?

Do you already black shoes? White shoes?

Get the color you don't already have. If you have both, buy both :D

I have a pair and think they're pretty comfy and work well...but I think they're way overpriced. I think they should be $60 max.

If they were just plain tennis shoes same style from adidas I don't think they'd sell very many at $100.

List was $90.00. With a coop on and GG points I paid around $70.00.

Man that must be a big grocery store....the one here is a 9iron carry at most.

Oh, it's a MetroMarket. Probably a 3h end to end.

Kevin

Back