BMW PGA Championship Thread (Spoilers)

Status
Not open for further replies.
That bunker shot on 14 just sent a message that JR is going to have to take it

Agreed, that was stupid good.

Sent from someone else's iPhone using Tapatalk

I think luke Donald single-handily saved the odyssey #7 putter...

I ran out of witty tapatalk signatures...

Also- wonderful camera work on JRs approach! What a cool angle!

However, the shot was slightly less than cool

I think poulter is gaming a metal-x #7. That says a lot I think.

That only overly cocky euro's play it?? Maybe I should return mine?

I used to like IJP but he hasn't put his game where is mouth is...

That only overly cocky euro's play it??

I used to like IJP but he hasn't put his game where is mouth is...

Its says that the metal-X insert is legit son!

I guess JR is fine with 2nd place. These shots he is hitting down the stretch

I guess JR is fine with 2nd place. These shots he is hitting down the stretch

Freddie, do you think he is caving under the pressure, or pressing too hard to hit the "perfect shot"?

The fat girl chorus has started to sing

Freddie, do you think he is caving under the pressure, or pressing too hard to hit the "perfect shot"?

My true thought is that he has an idea of the ahot he wants to hit but his swing is failing him. The last shot was a cold pull with a scoring iron. Now he has to battle for second

Nice repeat by The Donald.

I thought IJP had some RIFE model that is just shaped similarly but I could be wrong.

I thought IJP had some RIFE model that is just shaped similarly but I could be wrong.

He switched a few weeks ago. Can't remember just how long, but been in the bag for a few tourny's now.

He switched a few weeks ago. Can't remember just how long, but been in the bag for a few tourny's now.

Good more for Weinis. He actually made some money this tournament.

Nice work Luke - 6 wins in 15 months.

Who's to say that doesn't deserve No1 status??

I don't agree with the sentiment of american players playing in this event just because of the pga event it competes with.

I agree in theory, this is a big tournament on the world stage and it'd be cool to have some of the american guns in it. it adds intrigue.

However I feel the colonial is a historically important pga event and the american players should support that above the bmw (and one that more players [tiger] should play in). If the bmw was the week of the traveler's or john deere then by all means the american contingent should make their presence felt on european soil.

I like the bmw, I wish it had more players and more coverage here in the states, but it's gotta really bad draw in its current american slot (memorial day weekend, colonial, senior pga major)

Luke made that appear routine by the end. Another big win....but every time he wins now, he seems to mention the majors. Seems like that target has got a lot bigger in Luke's sights.

Great round by Paul Lawrie on the final day, 66 is stupid good round there. Share for 2nd won't do his RC chances any harm. Still struggling with his decision to skip the US Open in order to chase RC points. Oh well, can't wait to see him in the big headline match against Zach Johnson.

This course is awesome. One day when I move to Ireland I will travel to England and play it!

Wow. Congrats to Luke. World #1. Again.

I bet Rory wins his next event to take it back. That's what the trend seems to be.

He's on a pretty sweet missed cut streak!

That's true. But if he doesn't win how is the #1 title going to change hands? Lol.

That's true. But if he doesn't win how is the #1 title going to change hands? Lol.

It's gonna be hard on Luke. His game isn't set up very well for a US open. He is neither long nor straight off the tee.

I think he'll do just fine. Top 10 actually!

I hope so but I don't see it happening. The good news is they said Olympic would be much easier this time than the last time it was played there and everyone was bitching and moaning.

I hope it isn't ridiculous like last year. A Cut line at a US Open should NEVER EVER be under par.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back