Bridgestone Golf - 1st 2 Spots - #THPMC - The Ultimate Golf Event Period

I can not wait to meet the next two Bridgestone staffers. It's going to be an amazing ride boys

Good luck everbody!

Bridgestone Golf - 1st 2 Spots - #THPMC - The Ultimate Golf Event Period

Phil Vedda (@_PhillyV)
Wouldnt happen to a Bridgestone. Which is why I need to be a part of @bridgestonegolf for @hackersparadise #THPMC pic.twitter.com/aPqnXzrmBv

Link- https://twitter.com/_phillyv/status/411489905810751491

Last edited:
Philly if you put those numbers at the end in [tweet ][/tweet ] tags it will embed itself here.

TTing

can lefthanders participate?

Of course. If for some reason a LH wins, we will find something that fits under a different sponsor I am sure.

now that my twitter account is fixed I can enter these contests :)

Here's my entry. Love me some BStone!

#Boom my entry!

Have to throw my name in for this one:

@PicknSplinters: Is this Iowa? No but is the Ultimate Amateur #THPMC event & I would like to experience heaven with @bridgestonegolf and @hackersparadise

Here's my entry. Love me some BStone!

Now this is what I'm talking bout!

Great contest, thank you Bridgestone Golf and THP

Big thanks to Bstone for being involved again this year!

My entry:

Bridgestone is a great company and would love to have them as a sponsor if I can. Let's do this! Good luck everyone!

Having a hard time embedding my tweet. Here's a screen shot of it
a7e6esaz.jpg

Last edited:
Everyone that enters this contest needs to know this: YOU WILL BE TREATED LIKE A KING BY BRIDGESTONE. I still wear their hats with pride that are stitched with "Morgan Cup 2013" on them, they are an awesome company. Best of luck to everyone!

Screenshot_2013-12-13-10-16-57-1.jpg

Thank you Bridgestone Golf and The Hackers Paradise for the continued opportunities to be a part of something so unique Good luck to everyone. Twitter name: @mpharvey23

Time to "ROCK THIS THING".

Back