British Open Championship [Spoilers]

dang i over slept bad this morning and missed alot. i see tigers score 5 under. how was he pretty consistent or get lucky a few times? how did the early guys do? sorry i missed a lot. just need a little fill in on what happened.

There is quite a bit of info in this thread about his day today.

Tiger had some good putting going.

McIlroy killed the course.

Somebody dressed up like John Daly and actually golfed better than him.

Tiger had some good putting going.

McIlroy killed the course.

Somebody dressed up like Barney and actually golfed better than John Daly.

Fixed that for you.

Tiger was quite consistent today, swining smooth.

How dare you insult Barney like that!

How dare you insult Barney like that!

You're right. I'm sorry. I just hope he doesn't sue as freely as JD or I'm in trouble.

random: I really liked Tiger's pink shirt today

Saturday and Sunday mornings at 6am on the Golf Channel is where you'll find most of these guys lol

Well that explains everything since I have a standing tee time at 6:30am on Sat and a reserved seat in the corner at my coffee shop on Sunday during then. I'm goggling some of them and there is a good representation of the European Young Guns there. Will be interesting to see how they do tomorrow when the weather decides to make an appearence

random: I really liked Tiger's pink shirt today

Much better than Phil's Pepto Bismo pink shirt but my MIL just called me and said Phil's shirt makes his cheeks look rosey!

Opinion question. Does the extra length on 17 make the hole more interesting? Do we need it?

Has anyone actually been in the Road Hole bunker today?

Last edited:
I'm not even going there with what may have been the first thing....
That's the second thing I said to Erica today after I woke up lol

Very impressed with Rory's round today...Hopefully he can carry it over to tomorrow.

Santa Phil?
Much better than Phil's Pepto Bismo pink shirt but my MIL just called me and said Phil's shirt makes his cheeks look rosey!

Man finally get back on and checking scores only to find out Furyk MURDERED any of my hopes. Nice +4......:angry:

Man finally get back on and checking scores only to find out Furyk MURDERED any of my hopes. Nice +4......:angry:

Furyk has not been doing much in the majors this year. He was on my short-list, but not for long.

PGATour on Twitter -

Shot of the Day? Sandy Lyle's tee shot on the 17th hole landed on the roof of the Old Course Hotel. Hard to get up and down from there.

I'm glad to see I picked Ricky Barnes, I just need Rose and Clark to step up!

it looked like jimenez just shanked that shot but yet its on the green. dang tv angles lol

Furyk has not been doing much in the majors this year. He was on my short-list, but not for long.

Yeah im thinking a 13 stroke swing is asking a bit too much..... :brb: IM gonna go huff some laquer fumes, maybe ill feel better after.

I love the camera down in Road bunker.

that bunker is ridiculous. i would not be able to get out of that unles i went backwards lol

What gets me the most is tossing cigarette butts on the most sacred fairways in golf.

lol, it's not like God himself has walked the fairways.

So we were watching at lunch and its like the camera men are having trouble following the ball. They were off by like 50 yards at least on more then a few shots. They must have hired locals lol

Back