British Open Championship [Spoilers]

nah, we just love golf. hell i have over 6000 posts on a golf forum, i'd say that says enough!!!

RED FLAG!! haha you have 6k post on a golf forum and now youre getting up early to watch tiger! You fanboy! haha ok I admit I'll probably get up a little earlier too, gotta make sure Team OEM are hangin tough!!

man, that's awesome! i'll be getting up for the start of the 4am coverage. i love this tournament, love this venue, wouldn't miss it.

it might be interesting to see how many thp'ers might be on the forum that early anyway.

I plan on being up, if you don't see me on here, give me a call and wake my behind up

that is so cool setho! congrats man!

RED FLAG!! haha you have 6k post on a golf forum and now youre getting up early to watch tiger! You fanboy! haha ok I admit I'll probably get up a little earlier too, gotta make sure Team OEM are hangin tough!!

is that a boy band reference?

Spoiler
164935__new_kids_l.jpg

Heck that's what time the cat alarm goes off in our house! No kidding. We got a cat that loves pestering the heck out of us,,,,,, wanting out early in the a.m. I might keep his little arse in the house tonight so I get up on time :eek:)

haha thats 4 am for you east coasters. Over here on the Pacific Coast Time Zone coverage begins at 1 AM. Its 4 pm and I'm going to bed right now ( if i can, its 117* here in Vegas) Wake up round midnight watch some golf and then I tee off at 6:30 am with my buddies. Tomorrow is gonna be a good day.
Very nice!

Heck that's what time the cat alarm goes off in our house! No kidding. We got a cat that loves pestering the heck out of us,,,,,, wanting out early in the a.m. I might keep his little arse in the house tonight so I get up on time :eek:)
We must have the same cat...

Isn't that a cat's job? My little bastard starts meowing like a banshee, running thru the house at 3:30am. Luckily that is exactly when I need to get up to start watching tomorrow!

We must have the same cat...

Isn't that a cat's job? My little bastard starts meowing like a banshee, running thru the house at 3:30am. Luckily that is exactly when I need to get up to start watching tomorrow!

I think all our cats must talk to each other. My fuzzy alarmclock goes off between 3:30 and 4am. hmmm interesting.

I think I would kitty-copter a cat if they woke me up at 4 (well not really, I just wanted to say kitty-copter).

One last thing before I to bed...

just made the cinnamon roll dough, filled them, sliced them and they are sitting on counter for overnight rise. Will pop them in oven when I get up to have with a "spot of tea" while I watch the balls go into the air!

One last thing before I to bed...

just made the cinnamon roll dough, filled them, sliced them and they are sitting on counter for overnight rise. Will pop them in oven when I get up to have with a "spot of tea" while I watch the balls go into the air!
Any frosting?

Golf at 1am. Nice.

Who's up and ready?? lol

I just feel the need to say, if you don't have directv i feel bad for you. The Imix channels in the 700's kick serious ass. 4 live feeds FTW! And not having to cut away for crappy espn commercials makes it even better!

I just feel the need to say, if you don't have directv i feel bad for you. The Imix channels in the 700's kick serious ass. 4 live feeds FTW! And not having to cut away for crappy espn commercials makes it even better!

That sounds awesome! Hard to believe Daly is in the lead lol

They have already been commenting on the international feed about him and his GF slinging pants all over town trying to make a few bucks... that guy really has no class.

Am I the only one awake? Heh.

Posted from my BlackBerry using BerryBlab

Can I change my Padraig Harrington pick with John Daly instead?

morning everyone...let the British Open begin!!!

Back