British Open Contest - Wilson Staff Forged FG Tour Irons

Ok I am in this one. Thanks so much THP and wilson staff for making this contest possible.

I picked a couple different players than I normally would. Part of that was b/c of the constraints, but I'm glad I did. I think I have a solid team that will (better) do well.

Fun contest and twists. Glad I found THP yesterday - just in time to join! :)

Thanks Smalls and JB! My entry will be in later today!

I am in, anyone else going to be up at 4AM Thursday to watch?

I am in, anyone else going to be up at 4AM Thursday to watch?

i will be ddec! at least i'll have about 2 hours of complete silence so that i can enjoy some golf.

i will be ddec! at least i'll have about 2 hours of complete silence so that i can enjoy some golf.

there is nothing better than waking up and watching golf first thing in the morning.

picks are in....thanks THP and Wilson Staff!

In. Went CRAZY left-field with my picks. 0% chance I win.

Went with my heart and not my head!

And I am in! Big thanks to Wilson and THP!! Come on Thursday morning!!

Have their been any other changes from the list of players on page one of this post? KNowing me I'd pick somebody thats dropped and not know it.

Entered. :banana:

Thank you guys for making this possible!!

and in.....

really messed up my LCD screen throwing darts at it.. :beat-up:

In to win! :thankyou: THP and W/S. Great contest!

Such a difficult choice!! Conditions are also another factor in the decision. Argh! :D

Have their been any other changes from the list of players on page one of this post? KNowing me I'd pick somebody thats dropped and not know it.

This site should be as updated as any: http://www.opengolf.com/. There is a "PLAYERS" tab where you should find out who all is in.

Just entered - thanks for sponsoring this with Wilson Golf.

OK, am in! These contests make watching the open more enjoyable. Thanks!

Just entered. Thanks THP and Wilson for a great contest. With the weather forecasts, this should be an exciting Open and, thus, an exciting THP contest!

Back