Callaway Paradym Fairway Woods

Came so close to clearing a bunker at 225 to reach a par 5 in two. The 3HL has the makings of being a weapon in the bag

Absolutely love my 3HL…hit one off the tee today that may have gone 250.

Struggling a bit and I think it is the shaft.
On testing the Kaili white was straight long stable and felt great.
On the course I think it is a bit too much for means I am more inconsistent with it.
How far back are shafts with Callaway adapters compatible with the newer heads?

I have an older Kuro Kage shaft in a Bertha Mini. Would consider cutting it down the inch to get it to right length if it fits.
I don't have club with me to check

Sent from my SM-S918W using Tapatalk

You know what is fun? Hitting this TD Tour head past peoples drivers, by a lot. It breaks minds.

The TD 15* is making a strong case that there is no need for a change in that spot. The reality is, I would not be thinking about anything else if it were not for the Grandaddy coming up in a few months. It's been a reliable and long option off the tee and fits in nice between my UW at 19* and driver.

Finally got out with the Paradym 3W on Saturday. It sets up so nice behind the ball which inspires a ton of confidence. I also really like the performance on mishits. Even toe side strikes still get airborn. I wish I used it more off the tee. I’m curious to see what the data look like once I get it in the sim

Anyone recommend a shaft? I had great results with Kaili white 70 stiff in testing but out on the course I think it's too stout for me.

Anyone recommend a shaft? I had great results with Kaili white 70 stiff in testing but out on the course I think it's too stout for me.
HZRDUS Silver is working great for me.

Struggling a bit and I think it is the shaft.
On testing the Kaili white was straight long stable and felt great.
On the course I think it is a bit too much for means I am more inconsistent with it.
How far back are shafts with Callaway adapters compatible with the newer heads?

I have an older Kuro Kage shaft in a Bertha Mini. Would consider cutting it down the inch to get it to right length if it fits.
I don't have club with me to check

I am wondering the same with my Paradym 3W. I have been launching this low unless I am in the rough and I tend to hit it high off the face and it balloons up in the air. Think I need to get a few different shafts that I can swap versus the Hzrdus Smoke.

Do the older optifit work.
If so I have a Kuro Kage shaft I can try

I love the Oban Isawa 75 in my fairway woods particularly the Paradym X 3w I have. I love that club. I hit some great shots with it over the past couple of rounds including hitting a green from 225 yards which is a big 3w for me.

I'm using the Kaili Red 70 stiff in my Paradym X 3w. I tried the white as well, but prefer the slightly more lively feeling of the red.

While I'm waiting for my Paradym 7 wood to arrive I demo'd the one at the range and think this is going to find a home in my bag. I go from a Rogue ST Pro 5 iron to a Rogue ST Pro 3 hybrid. The 5 iron isn't as consistent for me so I'm looking for something to take it's place. What I found that is with a full swing I'm seeing the distance I would want a 4 iron to go. But with a 3/4 swing it's going the perfect 5 iron distance and has a high flight and good decent angle. It has the potential to tighten up a gap I currently have in the bag and am excited!
20230912_164843.jpg

Well went back to golf store and they made an exception let me swap the shaft for the 70g Hzrdus silver

Wow it woke the club up.
Able to load it better better height and no loss of accuracy.

Guess I do better testing on range and course than on simulator.

Has anyone swapped the weights on these? I’ve been kicking around a shorter build but wasn’t able to get the weight to pop out last night.

This club seems to be really forgiving on the toe. Hit a pair that I thought I might lose a bit but they held the line great. It’s going to be a fun fall.

Has anyone swapped the weights on these? I’ve been kicking around a shorter build but wasn’t able to get the weight to pop out last night.

I was unable to pull it either. Lead tape to the rescue.

Was hitting some 3w off the deck today at the range and man is this thing hot! IMG_8267.jpeg

The 💎💎💎 Tour 3+ head is just unreal. Bombs on course today and saw 154 ball speed on monitor yesterday as an average.

Crazy.

Question for those in the know....

Is the Paradym X head more about high launch and spin than true draw bias like the X Driver? or is it more Draw bias for the sake of controlling the rights than X driver?

The 💎💎💎 Tour 3+ head is just unreal. Bombs on course today and saw 154 ball speed on monitor yesterday as an average.

Crazy.
Dang I thought 144 was high but I wasn’t at full speed either so I see it now.

New toy fresh in the plastic
IMG_8959.jpeg

The Paradym 3HL continues to be a great club for me, both off the tee and off the deck. I'm not a high swing speed guy, so turning the loft up +2 made a huge difference in being able to elevate my shots. The face is hot and I get a lot of roll, which helps eat up the yards when I need them. Very happy I added it to the bag.

Top of my bag is Paradym 10.5 driver, Paradym X 3W 15 and a throw back 5w Alpha . I used to have the epic Super Hybrid in the 5w spot but this old Alpha club has much tighter dispersion. My issue is I’ve created a bit of a yardage gap between 3W 215-225 and 5W at 180-195 so I think rounding out the top of my bag with Paradym 5w may get that ~15 yard gap I’d like to have in that spot. Freaking 3w on decent strikes has been consistently 215 and when I hit it on the screws is closer to 235 which for my old swing is crazy long. Have some pondering to do.

My range session today with Paradym 3W makes me look like I actually know what im doing. Best 3W I have ever owned. Straight fire.

Back