Callaway Paradym Fairway Woods

My range session today with Paradym 3W makes me look like I actually know what im doing. Best 3W I have ever owned. Straight fire.
I haven’t had a 3w in my bag for over 5 years… hit this several times at PGASS Paradym X was too good to not give it its just due… thing is crazy good

I haven’t had a 3w in my bag for over 5 years… hit this several times at PGASS Paradym X was too good to not give it its just due… thing is crazy good
I have to say, This spot in the bag has been a revolving door forever. Not anymore. The Paradym is staying put and honestly, I have zero desire to move off it.

I can't imagine anything better.

I have to say, This spot in the bag has been a revolving door forever. Not anymore. The Paradym is staying put and honestly, I have zero desire to move off it.

I can't imagine anything better.
Agreed. I used to be wildly inconsistent in that spot which is why it was empty to 5+ seasons… I don’t see moving off this club anytime soon

Agreed. I used to be wildly inconsistent in that spot which is why it was empty to 5+ seasons… I don’t see moving off this club anytime soon
It is really that good. Totally agree, I think the biggie for me is my 3W search is over, Its a cool feeling.

played a nine hole the other day with a friend who is not short off the tee. I was constantly only 5 or less yards behind him off the tee---and he used driver and I used the Paradym 3W. This fairway wood is a rocket with control.

I purchased the standard 3 wood early after the release. I did not hit it very well. I have kind of struggled with 3 wood in general this year, but it is an important club in my bag. This weekend, I threw the Paradym in the bag, just to give it one last chance before selling it. Wow, was it good for me today. I hit it twice off the tee and both shots were stellar for what I look for on those holes. Standard Paradym is back in the lineup.

I’ve been struggling with ball flight with the Paradym 3w and beginning to wonder if the Hzrdus Smoke shaft might be the cause. Time to do some testing when I get home.

I’ve been struggling with ball flight with the Paradym 3w and beginning to wonder if the Hzrdus Smoke shaft might be the cause. Time to do some testing when I get home.
Too high or too low? Or too crooked?

Smoke and I don’t get along, so I feel this.

Smoke and I don’t get along, so I feel this.
I like the stability I feel with the Smoke shaft, but just not seeing consistent ball flight. I like club building so time to tinker.

Where would you go?

When you now have a fwy wood you can hit off the deck 240-245 carry and off the tee 245-250 carry...ahhhhhh

This thing is an absolute rocket!

I like the stability I feel with the Smoke shaft, but just not seeing consistent ball flight. I like club building so time to tinker.

Where would you go?
That’s tough tough.

For my money, the Kinetixx Ballistic FW shafts are among the best out there. Then, there’s also Ventus. I’ve got a 7X Red in my 14 that is tipped a bit and it’s impressive, but Ballistic is still a badass fairway shaft.

I vote for. @Mmaynard11 ballistic so I can see how it pairs before I jump

I know I am just a broken record with this, but my round yesterday had my PARADYM fairways remind me once again how great these are. I have never felt so good and confident with fairways, ever. Such great clubs.

Took my Paradym 7 wood to the range the first time and it was a lot of fun. Launches really high and I think it is going to do what I want in that spot in my bag. I wasn't getting along with the shaft as well as I wanted so I just put in an Atmos red which is a little more stout and a little heavier. It's a shaft that has worked well for me and I plan to put it in play later this week!

So just for fun, I tried out this 7 wood people keep saying is outstanding. Well to put it in perspective, I use a TM Stealth 7w in my bag and it carries just over 200y and total is generally 215-220y. With the Callaway I was looking for a little more launch but nothing more really...maybe a touch better dispersion, but the Stealth was performing well for me.

Well on the ST+ I warmed up and started testing the swing for the day...put the Stealth 7w up for a few swings for baseline. Almost all 7 shots were 200-205y carry with 215-220y total, most of them right down the middle...tough test for the Paradym.

The Paradym I took 10 swings, needed to remove the first couple (claiming new club/not comfortable). After the first couple, the Paradym was a full 10y further with carry distance 🤯 . I had a couple with total distance at 230-235y. Launch was almost 2° higher so that was attributing to the increased distance. I was seeing 1mph ball speed improvement too. Dispersion was also right down the middle again.

I might be changing to the Paradym 7w

Switched into the UST Pro Force HL and the 3HL came alive from off the deck today. There just seems to be so much speed in this head it’s a lot of fun.

I just want to add, I have not had a fwy wood that I have been as confident with since my Taylormade JetSpeed and this thing blows it out of the water! I know, not a great comparison, but it has been a long time since I have been this confident with a fwy wood.

I just want to add, I have not had a fwy wood that I have been as confident with since my Taylormade JetSpeed and this thing blows it out of the water! I know, not a great comparison, but it has been a long time since I have been this confident with a fwy wood.
The fairway is one of the hardest, if not the hardest club to hit and feel comfortable with. It's rare to find one I feel super comfortable with, but I do feel that way with the TD 3w.

This 3w is a monster! After a crappy drive, I blast a 3w on my second shot off the deck on a par 5 15th.
IMG_8353.png

i hit a driver pop up on the first hole this week. I think the single I was paired with was having second thoughts. I then drilled this off the deck and it was game on from there. This one is fun.

Pondering a 3w and turn it to 14

So just for fun, I tried out this 7 wood people keep saying is outstanding. Well to put it in perspective, I use a TM Stealth 7w in my bag and it carries just over 200y and total is generally 215-220y. With the Callaway I was looking for a little more launch but nothing more really...maybe a touch better dispersion, but the Stealth was performing well for me.

Well on the ST+ I warmed up and started testing the swing for the day...put the Stealth 7w up for a few swings for baseline. Almost all 7 shots were 200-205y carry with 215-220y total, most of them right down the middle...tough test for the Paradym.

The Paradym I took 10 swings, needed to remove the first couple (claiming new club/not comfortable). After the first couple, the Paradym was a full 10y further with carry distance 🤯 . I had a couple with total distance at 230-235y. Launch was almost 2° higher so that was attributing to the increased distance. I was seeing 1mph ball speed improvement too. Dispersion was also right down the middle again.

I might be changing to the Paradym 7w
The Paradym 7 wood has quickly became a favorite and will not be leaving my bag anytime soon! It launches high and easy even from the rough.

These fairway woods are the best clubs I have ever hit in my life. Not kidding. The confidence I have when I pull these is unreal. I reached one par 5 in 2 from 230 uphill yesterday, one from 235 today, and put it to 15 ft from 240 over water today, all with the 3W. Also put my 5W 260 over a green. Unbelievable.

Last edited:
Back