Callaway Paradym Fairway Woods

There seems to be a lot of consistency across the face which is really nice. I peppered the face and all but one found the fairway and the one that got pushed right might have been wind aided.

Its going to be fun to see where they go with this.

There seems to be a lot of consistency across the face which is really nice. I peppered the face and all but one found the fairway and the one that got pushed right might have been wind aided.

Its going to be fun to see where they go with this.
Ton of consistency off the face but no club can provide consistency off the crown. Ultimately for me the really flat profile turned me off. My miss is high toe and I could use a little more real estate out there.

It will be interesting to see the profile of their next iteration

I'm still trying to dial in my 3HL with the Kai'li Blue 6 regular.
Not sure if it's the shaft I don't like or what. It feels maybe too soft in the handle.

I know the discussion is now about the new AI Smoke fairway woods, but I was rolling on the sim with this 3w today. I had 3 shots with ball speed nearly as my driver speed today (upper 140s ball speed, driver today was maxed out at 153 mph).

I carried it 245+ on two of the best strikes with one rolling out to 268y on the sim (take with a grain of salt on rollout). I'd share the data but I stupidly closed the Skytrak app before I ended the session and it didn't save the data.

It was a more successful day with the 3w than driver as those swings also stayed on the planet whereas my driver swings were all over the map

My last round the Paradym 7 wood was a shining star. I hit it 4 times and each time really well. It's filling in a trouble distance spot at the top of my bag really well

Broke 150 BS w/ a 3w for the first time today with the Paradym! First swing off the deck. (Hitting off mats)
IMG_8993.jpeg

Ok went out with my son after school this evening and tried my paradym 3w. This thing is a Rocket. Only got about 10-12 hits with it. But very solid. Have the 3w with N/+1 setup for now with my GD tour AD-Di shaft. Pretty stoked again with the THP recommendations. You guys and girls never disappoint with club recommendations.

IMG_6111.jpeg

Ok went out with my son after school this evening and tried my paradym 3w. This thing is a Rocket. Only got about 10-12 hits with it. But very solid. Have the 3w with N/+1 setup for now with my GD tour AD-Di shaft. Pretty stoked again with the THP recommendations. You guys and girls never disappoint with club recommendations.

View attachment 9238788
That’s a strong combo right there. Zero issue with any of that setup, and yeah that 3w just freakin goes.

My Paradym 7 wood was really good yesterday. I'm playing it in place of a 4 or 5 iron and it is working out well

My Paradym 7 wood was really good yesterday. I'm playing it in place of a 4 or 5 iron and it is working out well
I love my Paradym 7 wood. Point and shoot.

Some Callaway pre owned goodness arrived today!!!
A54D42B4-273F-4A3B-8AE7-D4351575EBBC.jpeg
0AEFDD9E-5F05-4BC8-B1BF-C7F516B72000.jpeg

Got the 7w TD on trackman. Thing is a rocket launcher.

anyone else get some rust on the face of these?

Played it today on the par 5s. Super windy day. Driver / 3w / wedge into the green. The 3w just smoked it. Cannot believe how far I hit it today. Was very happy with the results with this club so far. Thanks again THP!

My “like new” paradym 3w from Callaway pre owned showed up yesterday. The head was new in plastic. Gotta love a never been hit clubhead.

As I said many times while trying the 5W, the jewels of the Paradym line are the fairway woods. Anyone contemplating a switch in the top of their bag needs to give these a try. You will love them.
Always late to the party but just ordered the 5-wood from CPO for this golf season and maybe get the 3 later. Can't wait to try it out in the Sim

Always late to the party but just ordered the 5-wood from CPO for this golf season and maybe get the 3 later. Can't wait to try it out in the Sim
I am still amazed each time when playing how good the fairway woods in the Paradym line are. The 7 wood is my favorite club in my bag currently.

I am still amazed each time when playing how good the fairway woods in the Paradym line are. The 7 wood is my favorite club in my bag currently.
I was thinking of replacing 4-iron with 7 wood, is that what you did @fuffle master ?

I'm my round today I pulled the Paradym 7 wood several times. In the wind I found it easy to flight the ball and get it through the wind.

CPO 5 wood arrived nicehc.jpghead.jpgshaft.jpg

Really finding a good groove with my Paradym 7 wood. It's filling a spot in the top of my bag that I didn't foresee but it's quickly becoming a trusted club!

Really finding a good groove with my Paradym 7 wood. It's filling a spot in the top of my bag that I didn't foresee but it's quickly becoming a trusted club!
These are some of the easiest fairway woods to hit and absolutely bomb.

Had 5w into 3 par 5’s yesterday, had no trouble getting them there. Just line it up and trust your swing, and the club will do it all for you.

Oh my sweet, sweet Paradym 💎💎💎T 3W. I paid WAY to effing much for you because of that silly Tour only MONSTROUS face of yours...but dammit if you aren't the best 3W I have ever played.

For those who aren't familiar, I have the T head but it is the 14.0 head, because I am a ho for strong and deep faced fairways, with the T model from Callaway in ANY release being the deepest out there, its mini-driver esque. I have it paired with a Ventus Red 7X which I am not fond of having in the bag at all, but, it works. This is the one that @pos threatens to hit me over should I take it out of the bag, haha.

Visuals: I don't think the Paradym fairways look as good as the new AiSmoke, but, I do still have an affinity for the blue. Biggest thing though in the TD-T head is the shape is just SOOOOOOOOOOOO compact. It reminds me a lot of the 816 Alpha fairway that @ddec and I still adore, but with a face you feel like you have to try to miss. It sits slightly open, which I love as well because with 3W I really want have a neutral flight, and the open face works well there to tone down my draw with it.

Sound/Feel: This isn't the clubs strong suit. Being honest, I don't love the sound. It is a little on the metallic side when you hit it anywhere but ON the button, then it gets all mushy (that is a good thing). It isn't bad, in fact it reminds me of some of the older cannon like TEE fairways back in the day, but, its not the composite driven sound that I like most our of a fairway. All that said, it isn't enough to kick it out of the bag, so maybe I am being a little nitpicky haha

On Course: I freaking HAMMER this damn club. I mean hammer it. On monitor it lives in the mid 150's ball speeds for me with about a 105 foot apex, and I see that on the course off of the tee as well, but, the big thing is I can saw it off and really bring that down to about 85 feet on windy days while not sacrificing speed/power. That is massive for me on my home course and if I am being real, I should probably hit it off the tee there on all par 4's because at 14.0 it is LONG. Now, off the turf, I can hit it pretty well. It gets airborne, but in the 75 foot realm so run is the name of the game, the BIG camber on the sole with the T style tends to scare buddies who hit it off the turf, but for me it makes me pick through well. That said, this isn't in the bag to hit into greens, it s a tee club, and I love it.

Love this damn club. Hate the shaft that works for me, but I love the way the setup does, in fact, work. Its so fun.

Oh my sweet, sweet Paradym 💎💎💎T 3W. I paid WAY to effing much for you because of that silly Tour only MONSTROUS face of yours...but dammit if you aren't the best 3W I have ever played.

For those who aren't familiar, I have the T head but it is the 14.0 head, because I am a ho for strong and deep faced fairways, with the T model from Callaway in ANY release being the deepest out there, its mini-driver esque. I have it paired with a Ventus Red 7X which I am not fond of having in the bag at all, but, it works. This is the one that @pos threatens to hit me over should I take it out of the bag, haha.

Visuals: I don't think the Paradym fairways look as good as the new AiSmoke, but, I do still have an affinity for the blue. Biggest thing though in the TD-T head is the shape is just SOOOOOOOOOOOO compact. It reminds me a lot of the 816 Alpha fairway that @ddec and I still adore, but with a face you feel like you have to try to miss. It sits slightly open, which I love as well because with 3W I really want have a neutral flight, and the open face works well there to tone down my draw with it.

Sound/Feel: This isn't the clubs strong suit. Being honest, I don't love the sound. It is a little on the metallic side when you hit it anywhere but ON the button, then it gets all mushy (that is a good thing). It isn't bad, in fact it reminds me of some of the older cannon like TEE fairways back in the day, but, its not the composite driven sound that I like most our of a fairway. All that said, it isn't enough to kick it out of the bag, so maybe I am being a little nitpicky haha

On Course: I freaking HAMMER this damn club. I mean hammer it. On monitor it lives in the mid 150's ball speeds for me with about a 105 foot apex, and I see that on the course off of the tee as well, but, the big thing is I can saw it off and really bring that down to about 85 feet on windy days while not sacrificing speed/power. That is massive for me on my home course and if I am being real, I should probably hit it off the tee there on all par 4's because at 14.0 it is LONG. Now, off the turf, I can hit it pretty well. It gets airborne, but in the 75 foot realm so run is the name of the game, the BIG camber on the sole with the T style tends to scare buddies who hit it off the turf, but for me it makes me pick through well. That said, this isn't in the bag to hit into greens, it s a tee club, and I love it.

Love this damn club. Hate the shaft that works for me, but I love the way the setup does, in fact, work. Its so fun.
I look forward to seeing this in person, both the club and the performance of it

Back