Callaway RAZR Fit Driver Contest

JN do you know if you get to pick a shaft or is it stock? I can't wait to see the video of them putting this thing together.

It's going to be stock, Chunky. I was thinking PX Black or Kusala white, but JB strongly recommended the stock RIP NV in it. It's alright - that just means I can test out which stock shaft/driverhead combo I like - the Fit vs the Classic. Should be interesting. I'll be like Phil - I'll be carrying 2 drivers and no 3W for the time being when these come in.

It's going to be stock, Chunky. I was thinking PX Black or Kusala white, but JB strongly recommended the stock RIP NV in it. It's alright - that just means I can test out which stock shaft/driverhead combo I like - the Fit vs the Classic. Should be interesting. I'll be like Phil - I'll be carrying 2 drivers and no 3W for the time being when these come in.
Wow, looking forward to seeing the new swing JN. :D

Wow, looking forward to seeing the new swing JN. :D

HAHAHA! I wish I had a new swing. And I wish I could bomb it 280-300 off the tee. But I don't wish his driver accuracy on myself of late, hehe. Is he playing the Fit this week? Because if he is, I'm definitely liking this driver already.

I wouldve went for the white, especially if you think that fits your swing. Why pick something that doesnt?

I wouldve went for the white, especially if you think that fits your swing. Why pick something that doesnt?

You should have sent in an entry then.

And Callaway does not offer Miyazaki Shafts as a custom option per their website.

As I have read more and more about this driver I am finding some reviews from people who love the stock shaft. There are always going to be shafts that don't work for everyone, but you never know til you try it. I am really anxious to hear JNs thoughts on the Fit, and can't wait to see the video of them making it!

The RIP shaft is supposed to work for a multitude of swings, and I ordered it in the standard 45" length. Will see if this will help my tee game - I have desperately needed a more forgiving driver than the R11, and this seems to be one.

Nate I found the stock shaft to work fairly well during the round I got to play with the Fit. The whole combo seemed to work pretty well. It sure is a heavy driver though.

Nate, I wanted to say congrats! I'm pumped for you and I always enjoy seeing a fellow lefty win gear!

Congrats to Jersey Nate for winning the contest! Great video and Callaway will be building your driver for you.

Congrats JN....I really enjoyed your video !

congrats Nate.... i agree with KMAC... the stock shaft is pretty good with that driver. I think you'll be happy with it for sure.

I actually ordered the shaft a half inch short at 45" - the stock is 45.5. I'm thinking that while it may reduce distance a touch, it will increase my accuracy, which is all I want with this baby.

Congrats Nate, hope you hit it long & straight!

Awsome win Jersey Nate!!! That is a great driver. I'm gonna be grabbing it at demo day.

Great videos JN...Outstanding!

Is there a review thread on this driver? I can not seem to find it. I hit one today at a demo day and I have a few observations and questions, that may already be answered in a review thread. Thanks in advance!!

Great videos JN...Outstanding!

Is there a review thread on this driver? I can not seem to find it. I hit one today at a demo day and I have a few observations and questions, that may already be answered in a review thread. Thanks in advance!!

Thanks, Divebell!

EDIT: Cookie struck first.

Congrats Jersey Nate!!!

JN, congrats dude! Great win.

Steel Tappin'

Congrats JN!

Congrats JN...that was an awesome video.

Back